Home

ALI's 2K11 Draft Rosters for Madden '11 (PS3) V1.0

This is a discussion on ALI's 2K11 Draft Rosters for Madden '11 (PS3) V1.0 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2011, 08:33 AM   #17
Rookie

TearsOfPurple's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: ALI's 2K11 Draft Rosters for Madden '11 (PS3) V1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by alifeincomplete
TearsofPurple - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Rudolph says he's #82. I'll look into it, though. As for Ponder, good call on the accuracy. That's half of why I released the first rounders: suggestions on ratings. I need to re-evaluate Ponder after watching this segment he had on Sports Science; the man is an accurate SOB, and his ratings will get a spike to reflect that. I'm thinking 80-75-70 for S/M/D Accuracy right now and lowering his speed/acceleration. The guy can scramble, but he's not that fast by any means. That will put him at a 71OVR.
Just another thing to consider about Ponder, he is considered the most accurate QB in this draft, and the most pro-ready. I don't get why he would be rated lowest out all the QBs in the first round. He isn't as big of a reach as many think, Washington planned on taking him at #16, Miami was close behind and wanted to take him, and Bills were thinking about trading up. So, don't listen to Mel Kiper and his "Ponder is a 3rd round pick". That might sound a little like a rant, but I just believe Ponder is the most underrated QB drafted.

Also, you were right on Rudolph. I was looking at a list that was guessing Viking's rookie numbers. He's 82, my bad.

Last edited by TearsOfPurple; 05-06-2011 at 08:36 AM.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:44 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Great job man!

Im looking forward to the next version so i can start a new franchise!

Thanks a lot.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:59 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
I anticipate a release date of Monday or Tuesday for the roster, as stated earlier. This would have been done already had it not been for finals week.

Thanks to everyone. Again, feedback on ratings is appreciated. If there's a grievance, state it. I want to hear constructive criticism on who to improve, who to lower, and why.
Overall, you did a fantastic job with V.1 of this roster. Madden ratings are hard to nail and usually you have to find the right balance with these rookies. There are just a few peculiarities, but nothing that takes away from the job you did. I'm just nitpicking, but you said you wanted some feedback haha:

--Size: Don't know if you CAP'ed all these guys or used Free Agents that had similar makeups, but you're pretty spot on with all their sizes. Only errors I spotted were Aldon Smith (6'4", but 6'6")
--Strength: Marcell Dareus has a 79 STR rating while Ryan Kerrigan (OLB) has 90 STR. Probably flip flop those and you're good.
--QBs: Loved where you put them, ratings-wise. Newton's not too fast, Arm STR and Arm ACC ratings for the others are solid
--D-Line: The 4-3 DEs look perfect, but double-check the 3-4 guys. Watt is great, but Heyward probably has more strength than Cam Jordan, etc.
--O-Line: Looks good overall, found these to be very accurate. Rookies shouldn't be coming in and dominating unless they are franchise tackles. Might bump the athleticism traits up for a few in the 40s, though.

Great work, can't wait to see more! Again, let me know if you'd like any help.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:22 AM   #20
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Create a folder on a thumb drive called PS3. Inside that, create a folder called SAVEDATA. Inside that, place the folder from the .zip file.
Ok I got this far and I put the thumb drive into my PS3 but now that is in the PS3 I can't find where I save it to the hard drive. After you place the thumb drive into the PS3 where do you go to find the file and save it to the PS3?
Old 05-06-2011, 11:45 AM   #21
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
Ok I got this far and I put the thumb drive into my PS3 but now that is in the PS3 I can't find where I save it to the hard drive. After you place the thumb drive into the PS3 where do you go to find the file and save it to the PS3?
PS3 Saved data, click on the USB port, click triangle on the file and press copy...

You can find the PS3 Saved data in the same vertical menu as you would find the actually game (from the home screen)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2011, 12:26 PM   #22
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11

Are you doing the position changes for the teams like the Browns, Broncos, and Texans who are switching defenses? Also did you do any of the roster transactions like the Saints releasing Jeremy Shockey and signing with the Panthers or the Rams releasing OJ Otogwe and signing with the skins?
Old 05-06-2011, 12:52 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPL_6492
Are you doing the position changes for the teams like the Browns, Broncos, and Texans who are switching defenses? Also did you do any of the roster transactions like the Saints releasing Jeremy Shockey and signing with the Panthers or the Rams releasing OJ Otogwe and signing with the skins?
Don't know about you, but I'd rather have the rookies than spend time perfecting the roster...that can be the last step. But the rosters are pretty well up-to-date, with some exceptions (Shaun Rogers to Saints, etc). It's pretty easy to change schemes and rotate a few players around, honestly.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:04 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

is there any way i can get these rosters on the xbox 360?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »