Home

*New* Madden NFL 11 Custom Roster,1st and 2nd Rounders of the 11' draft,as of 8/23/11

This is a discussion on *New* Madden NFL 11 Custom Roster,1st and 2nd Rounders of the 11' draft,as of 8/23/11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2011, 01:23 PM   #65
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: *New* Madden NFL 11 Custom Roster,1st and 2nd Rounders of the 11' draft,as of 8/0

I will put up an update section on the front page so that you guys don't have to keep downloading my roster. Just check the update selection and make the changes to your roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2011, 03:00 PM   #66
Rookie

Re: *New* Madden NFL 11 Custom Roster,1st and 2nd Rounders of the 11' draft,as of 8/0

its doesnt work can u post the one u had before please
Old 08-24-2011, 03:51 PM   #67
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_deep14
its doesnt work can u post the one u had before please
It works because it works for everyone else bro... keep trying. I know me saying that doesn't help one bit but it works you just probably need to revise the steps you are doing.

ALSO, It feels good to be able to OFFICALLY finish my roster for Madden 11.... I am thinking of continuing to update madden 11 for you guys even when I get madden 12. I might just focus on madden 12 though.
Old 08-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #68
Rookie

Re: *New* Madden NFL 11 Custom Roster,1st and 2nd Rounders of the 11' draft,as of 8/2

it works!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 04:52 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 4
I'm still having trouble, my memory card needs formatted to work on my laptop then it's not recognized on the 360 and vice versa, and I can't even rehash and resign
"I've never really paid that much attention to it.. know what I'm saying? I'm just a player, I'm a player Greg, and I just play with whatever they put.. if we are gonna play with a sock, then we gon play with a sock." Delonte "The Golden Panther" West
Old 08-24-2011, 05:08 PM   #70
Rookie

Re: *New* Madden NFL 11 Custom Roster,1st and 2nd Rounders of the 11' draft,as of 8/2

does this work for mac? ive been trying for like an hour and all those programs and everything on the step by step guide haven't been showing up or coming with errors. this usb business is impossible
Old 08-24-2011, 05:27 PM   #71
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishfreak516
does this work for mac? ive been trying for like an hour and all those programs and everything on the step by step guide haven't been showing up or coming with errors. this usb business is impossible
Quote:
I'm still having trouble, my memory card needs formatted to work on my laptop then it's not recognized on the 360 and vice versa, and I can't even rehash and resign

download all the programs needed.
- Modio
- USBXTAFGUI_v31
- a flash drive

-Once you configure your flash drive to your xbox save a Madden NFL 11 roster save on to it.

-Now Plug in your flash-drive into your computer

-pull up USBXTAFGUI and open your flash-drive and keep bringing down the brackets until you see your roster save.

-Now drag the roster file over to the desktop/background

-open up modio

-Drag the file on to Modio

-copy and paste the IDs in the file on to something like notepad or Microsoft word

-download MY roster

-drag my roster onto your desktop

-drag my file in Modio and replace my IDs with yours

-rehash the file(press it a couple of times)

-Now you will drag my roster file where your roster file use to be in USBXTAFGUI (I would delete your file if it is still in USBXTAFGUI)

-Plug the flash drive into your Xbox 360(make sure you have a Xbox 360, jk)

-Go into your memory thing and copy my file onto your hard drive

-Start up Madden NFL 11

-Load it up because it might not be able to load it up when you go to the "PRESS START" screen so just make sure.

-If it say the file is damaged then PLEASE just redo this and tell me what is wrong... remember the easiest way to mess up on this is by messing up the IDs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2011, 05:45 PM   #72
Rookie

ok i just customized my usb so it works for the xbox. started up madden 11 and it asks me to 'select a device'. the first time i clicked the xbox memory unit cus i figured you had to go in there to get the roster to save it to the usb. you couldnt save it to the memory stick tho. then i tried going in by selecting the usb device originally, and theres no roster there to save. what should i do at this first step because i know i probably sound like a ****** and have no clue what im doing but i need the new rookies haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »