Home

Playmakers Madden 12 All Time Team Rosters

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 12 All Time Team Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2011, 06:54 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Playmakers Madden 12 All Time Team Rosters

This will be my 1st year doing Madden rosters.....I think the game with the new DPP/player tendencies will allow for some incredible roster making this year.

I've been wanting to do these rosters in Madden for a few years now but never thought the gameplay was actually worth it until now.

These will not be teams based on a certain year like most people tend to do....these teams will be made up of the best players ever for that franchise and there will be no duplicate players such as Deion Sanders on Dallas and Atlanta.

Some of you may already be aware of my work in the NCAA Football series over the last few years. .....For those who aren't i can assure you these rosters will be rated properly and even though they are all time team rosters the ratings will still be under control so that not every one is a 90+

I have a number of resources i will rely on but I've narrowed down my main resource for these teams in this link
http://www.20yardline.com/nfc-teams/...time-team.html

I will take suggestions but keep in mind ultimatley this is a set i'm wanting to create for my own gamming experience and willing to share with the community.

This project will launch about 1-2 weeks after the release of Madden 12 and I've finished my base set of sliders for the game.

Duplicate rosters on both systems would be a lot of work.....ultimatley i plan on releasing these for the XBOX 360. But if enough people are interested in the PS3 version i may consider it for that system aswell and purchase the game....if you would like to make a small donation as a reward for the many hours it would take on both systems i'll post a link later on down the road.

Let get ready for some football fellas.......

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 08-18-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2011, 10:40 PM   #2
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Playmakers Madden 12 All Time Team Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
This will be my 1st year doing Madden rosters.....I think the game with the new DPP/player tendencies will allow for some incredible roster making this year.

I've been wanting to do these rosters in Madden for a few years now but never thought the gameplay was actually worth it until now.

These will not be teams based on a certain year like most people tend to do....these teams will be made up of the best players ever for that franchise and there will be no duplicate players such as Deion Sanders on Dallas and Atlanta.

Some of you may already be aware of my work in the NCAA Football series over the last few years. .....For those who aren't i can assure you these rosters will be rated properly and even though they are all time team rosters the ratings will still be under control so that not every one is a 90+

I have a number of resources i will rely on but I've narrowed down my main resource for these teams in this link
http://www.20yardline.com/nfc-teams/...time-team.html

I will take suggestions but keep in mind ultimatley this is a set i'm wanting to create for my own gamming experience and willing to share with the community.

This project will launch about 1-2 weeks after the release of Madden 12 and I've finished my base set of sliders for the game.

Duplicate rosters on both systems would be a lot of work.....ultimatley i plan on releasing these for the XBOX 360. But if enough people are interested in the PS3 version i may consider it for that system aswell and purchase the game....if you would like to make a small donation as a reward for the many hours it would take on both systems i'll post a link later on down the road.

Let get ready for some football fellas.......
Looking forward to using Sid Luckman.... as the bears starting QB.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:07 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityFanatic
Looking forward to using Sid Luckman.... as the bears starting QB.
What i'm going to do is give each team two starting quality QB's and one backup journey man QB

On this list you'll see some of the best backup QB's ever
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...content.1.html

So take Dallas for example their 2 starting quality QB's will be Aikman and Staubah.....the 3rd guy will be Jason Garrett this will help to maintain the disciplne of the ratings and rosters

Another example would be Buffalo I'd go with Jim Kelly, Joe Ferguson and Frank Reich as the true backup QB

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-19-2011, 02:06 PM   #4
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

nice... so what would be the bears QBs? If your gonna do the QBs this way what about RBs... will it just be the best RBs from that team... like Will the bears have Gale Sayers and Walter Peyton AND George Macaffe (spelled wrong)
Old 08-20-2011, 09:00 AM   #5
Rookie

Please make one for ps3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2011, 11:08 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 8

Chiefs QBs Len Dawson, Bill Kenny (sp), Mike Livingston
Wr Otis Taylor, Frank Pitts, Carlos Carson, Henry Marshall
RB Christian Okoye, Joe Delaney
D Lineman Jerry Mays Art Still Aaron Brown, Buck Buchannon
LB Willie Lanier Jim Lynch Bobby Bell
Cb Emmitt Thomas James Marsalis Johnny Robinson, Deron Cherry

Oilers QBs Dan Pastorini, Warren Moon, and Lynn Dickey
D Lineman Curly Culp, Elvin Beatha
LB Ted Washington, Robert Brazile
WR Ken Burrow, Jerry Levias, Mike Renfro
CB Mel Farr

I sure I will have more suggestions.

KCRoyals
Old 08-21-2011, 06:46 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRoyals
Chiefs QBs Len Dawson, Bill Kenny (sp), Mike Livingston
Wr Otis Taylor, Frank Pitts, Carlos Carson, Henry Marshall
RB Christian Okoye, Joe Delaney
D Lineman Jerry Mays Art Still Aaron Brown, Buck Buchannon
LB Willie Lanier Jim Lynch Bobby Bell
Cb Emmitt Thomas James Marsalis Johnny Robinson, Deron Cherry

Oilers QBs Dan Pastorini, Warren Moon, and Lynn Dickey
D Lineman Curly Culp, Elvin Beatha
LB Ted Washington, Robert Brazile
WR Ken Burrow, Jerry Levias, Mike Renfro
CB Mel Farr

I sure I will have more suggestions.

KCRoyals
I don't think Dickey was considered a career backup like Frank Reich or Jason Garrett types....Remember each team will have two bona fide starters and one career backup QB

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...key/index.html

Plus he would be mostly considered a Packer IMO

"Lynn Dickey played quarterback for the Houston Oilers and Green Bay Packers in the 1970s and 1980s. he played his college ball at Kansas State where he became the top quarterback in the Big Eight Conference. Following his senior season in 1970, Dickey finished 10th in the voting for the Heisman Trophy. In 1996, when the Big 8 merged with the Southwest Conference to become the Big 12, the Associated Press named Dickey as the All-Time Big Eight Quarterback

Dickey was drafted in the third round in 1971 by the Houston Oilers, where he played four seasons traded to Green Bay. He played with the Packers from 1976 to 1985. In 1983 he led the Packers to a team record 429 points. He threw for 4,458 yards, which was the third-highest total in NFL history at the time, and remains a team record. Dickey also threw an NFL-best 32 touchdowns that season. During his 10 years with the Packers, he passed for more than 19,000 yards and completed 56.4 percent of his passes. Dickey retired from professional football after the 1985 season. He remains the third-leading passer in Green Bay history, behind Brett Favre and Bart Starr. Dickey is a member of Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame."

Old 08-21-2011, 07:01 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Just want to make somethings clear so that we are all on the same page

When i speak of career backup QB's for each franchise that means players who spent the majority of their career with that franchise as top backup QB

These players aren't the best players in franchise history and there only purpose is to serve as a backup QB so that there is a significant drop in talent at that position if your starter goes down

That is how i will be treating the rosters.....i'm not going to have a 3rd string QB who was a top signal caller in his career.

For example someone ask me about the Bears where this guy would qualify as a career backup

Vince Evans played college football at the University of Southern California. He was the MVP of the 1977 Rose Bowl game. He was drafted in the 6th round by the Chicago Bears in 1977. He played for the Bears from 1977 to 1983, mostly in backup rolls. Following the 1983 NFL season, Evans jumped to the newly developed United States Football League where he quarterbacked for the Chicago Blitz. Evans was an early star of that league, although the team faced financial difficulties almost from the start. With the fall of the USFL, Evans signed with the Los Angeles Raiders where he played out the remainder of his career from 1987 to 1995.

Evans’ best seasons were in Chicago in 1980 and 1981, where he was a starter. In 1980, he completed 53% of his passes for 2039 yards and 16 touchdowns. He followed that with a 2354 yards and 20 touchdown campaign in 1981. For his career, Evans completed 51% of his passes for 9485 yards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »