Home

Pryor Is In - Rate Him

This is a discussion on Pryor Is In - Rate Him within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2011, 12:44 AM   #25
Rookie

Bigmac612's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Pryor Is In - Rate Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2thaz
0 national championships
ur right, guess Brady,Brees,Manning,Ryan,Rodgers,Big Ben,Rivers and etc with there 0 national championships wouldnt make great NFL QBs either...oh wait a minute...

and what i find funny is that most of the qbs if not all who won national championships the past 10yrs or more are either out of the league or backups now...(Leinart,Young,McElroy,Tebow,Flynn,Dorsey,Le ak,Krenzel etc)

but again, national championships mean everything... -_-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2011, 01:03 AM   #26
MVP

Yrogergj24's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmac612
ur right, guess Brady,Brees,Manning,Ryan,Rodgers,Big Ben,Rivers and etc with there 0 national championships wouldnt make great NFL QBs either...oh wait a minute...

and what i find funny is that most of the qbs if not all who won national championships the past 10yrs or more are either out of the league or backups now...(Leinart,Young,McElroy,Tebow,Flynn,Dorsey,Le ak,Krenzel etc)

but again, national championships mean everything... -_-
Tebow is Denver's QB of the future and you failed to mention one Cameron Jerrell Newton.

Last edited by Yrogergj24; 08-21-2011 at 01:15 AM.
Old 08-21-2011, 03:25 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yrogergj24
Tebow is Denver's QB of the future and you failed to mention one Cameron Jerrell Newton.
It is very unlikely at this point that Tebow is Denver's QB of the future. He won't even be the backup this year. Brady Quinn is thoroughly outplaying him in practice and in preseason games, against better players.

And as we know, Cam Newton is still a total question mark. Which makes him irrelevant in this context.
Old 08-21-2011, 12:33 PM   #28
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
I don't think Pryor is faster than Newton irl and Newton only has 83SPD and 94 ACC. So I think Pryor will probably have about 81 SPD but you may be right about the ACC at 86.
After that 4.36 from Pryor I take back my statement. Just always thought Newton looked faster on the field but I guess Pryor is just a long strider. My bad.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 08-21-2011, 01:04 PM   #29
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yrogergj24

Man, per Adam Schefter this morning, Tebow is Denvers 3rd string QB now. Behind both Orton and Quinn. I don't think Tebow has a future in the NFL other than a backup quarterback. Unless he moves to tight end.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:27 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errors Occurred
At 6'6 233 pounds He might have a better career if he moved over to WR with a 4.3 speed.
That's more than likely whats gonna happen. He's another Randy moss with that size and speed all you gotta do is get his catching right and his route running and he'll be great.
I seriously doubt that most of the teams that are looking at him want him to play Qb. I mean most qbs in the Nfl now are tall but besides Michael Vick none run in the 4.3 4.4 range.
Lets just hope he doesn't turn out like Marcus Vick.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:41 PM   #31
Pro

OVR: 5

Game speed>40 time speed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2011, 05:14 AM   #32
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloves 82
Game speed>40 time speed
Yeah, I know. But still no way he can be rated in the low 80s in SPD after running a 4.3.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »