Home

Madden 12 Online Franchise Roster Update?

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Online Franchise Roster Update? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2011, 02:14 PM   #9
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 12 Online Franchise Roster Update?

Incredibly, the rosters that were released yesterday, and are supposedly based on the final 53 man rosters before week 1, are also wrong.

Draft picks and good players are missing, while Long Snappers and useless depth or IR players are present.

Granted, it's an improvement over the originals, but they're still very inaccurate.

Equally baffling is Moore's stating that he couldn't fit 53 men onto the Online Franchise roster, yet up to 75 can be on the roster...

To rub salt into the wound, fake, competition winning players or devs populate the FA pool, while these ommitted players are missing entirely, thus neutering our ability to atone for his errors in judgement (he's admitted as much on his twitter).

I can see that Online Franchise is maligned by EA, but the fact that they flat out disrespect us with such shameful rosters is absolutely ludicrous.

This isn't even mentioning the fundamentally WRONG contracts they provided LM, meaning admins of Franchises must do yet more work to counter the horrendous lack of support we are getting from EA.

This has to stop.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:30 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
Incredibly, the rosters that were released yesterday, and are supposedly based on the final 53 man rosters before week 1, are also wrong.

Draft picks and good players are missing, while Long Snappers and useless depth or IR players are present.

Granted, it's an improvement over the originals, but they're still very inaccurate.

Equally baffling is Moore's stating that he couldn't fit 53 men onto the Online Franchise roster, yet up to 75 can be on the roster...

To rub salt into the wound, fake, competition winning players or devs populate the FA pool, while these ommitted players are missing entirely, thus neutering our ability to atone for his errors in judgement (he's admitted as much on his twitter).

I can see that Online Franchise is maligned by EA, but the fact that they flat out disrespect us with such shameful rosters is absolutely ludicrous.

This isn't even mentioning the fundamentally WRONG contracts they provided LM, meaning admins of Franchises must do yet more work to counter the horrendous lack of support we are getting from EA.

This has to stop.
Donny_Moore Donny Moore

Now with the 360 online franchise roster update out, I think I want to start a 32 team Twitter OF. One hitch, I need a commish. No time

13 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Donny_Moore Donny Moore

«@FTDubbya @Donny_Moore Thanks to you and the QA team for getting the 360 OF rosters up! Salute! #madden12»

14 hours ago
Old 09-21-2011, 08:10 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 44

The online franchise I believe is hurting as the rosters are not accurate. Any latest news regarding this?

Facebook.com/ufl2012
YouTube.com/ufl2012
Follow me on twitter@UFL2012
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2011, 04:14 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

does anyone know when they are updatin the online draft rosters?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »