Home

Madden 12 PS2 rosters

This is a discussion on Madden 12 PS2 rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2011, 01:23 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 PS2 rosters

OK...so once the rosters are done, how do I transfer them from my PC to my PS2? I have one of the older PS2 models which I have heard will work with a USB flash drive, though I have not tried it myself. Is this correct or do I need something else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolfdab
UPDATE...

Only 6 teams left. They are coming along great... Nobody will be disappointed, seeing how the default stuff they gave us this year was absolute trash!!!!! Good stuff coming before Sunday games. And they will be $5... Much less than the other guy only charging because of the sleep I am losing and the headaches from staring at the screen for hours on end. LOL! Other than that, everything is all good!
Old 09-08-2011, 01:32 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

@rimbaud76

you will need a MAX drive
Old 09-08-2011, 01:45 PM   #35
DJG
Rookie

DJG's Arena

OVR: 5

Yea I've never downloaded a roster for ps2 through a pc so I'm not sure how it works either. I kinda know about max drive but still a lil confused.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 03:18 PM   #36
ALC
Rookie

Cool Re: Madden 12 PS2 rosters

Didnt mean to go off on a rant it just was differnt seeing that the ps2 was still around. I applaud you in your effort to keep the fan base and game around. Yes you do have a point it is your choice on what game you support and play.
My question is why couldnt they have try to improve the ps2 game and system. You have more gammers wishing that it wasnt done away with. Plus trying to get use to nextgen has been something else. To all of you loyal ps2 players my hat goes off to you. I do hope you continue to find success with this game. Peace ALC
Old 09-08-2011, 04:57 PM   #37
DJG
Rookie

DJG's Arena

OVR: 5

Its cool man, I don't blame you honestly because this is the first PS2 Madden I've played in almost 5 years. After getting Madden for three straight years on PS3 I just got tired of the same runaround every year. The promise of somethin great just to get dissapointed. Like I said with PS2 you already know what to expect both good & bad. EA has just as much power to make the PS2 version great as they do next-gen. While they give a good effort there is always room for improvement. Hey its all good tho, we all in it for the same goal & thats to have fun with a great football experiance.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:54 PM   #38
Rookie

So... here we go.

For all of us PS2 fanatics , a roster update for Madden 12!!!!!

Now, you must understand that these rosters are NOT PERFECT! Reason is, because the developers for PS2 only gave us so much room to work with as far as roster spots, free agents, etc.

So, you all know that PS2 Madden is quite different in a sense that you must have a minimum amount of players at each position to start a franchise, play games, etc... Well, teams don't always meet the same requirements as PS2 Madden, so I ran into some instances where teams only have 7 or 8 active offensive lineman. (Hence, Madden will not allow you to start a Franchise with only 7 offensive lineman, or 6 defensive lineman or what have you.) So, basically what I did was added players that were on the practice squad to the roster, just to meet minimum requirements.

And as you all know, for some reason, this year, they didn't put any game gear on a lot of the players... A ton of players have a 2-bar face mask and bare arms... For whatever reason EA didn't do that, I don't know, but I didn't have time to do that either... So you can wait for me to do all of that (which I am going to do it on my personal file anyways...) and I will update that for you as well in a week or so.

Then what was done?

DONE:
- Post-lock-out transactions, up to Saturday September 10th, 2011.
- All teams contain first 5 rounds of draft picks (granted they made the team ). And most of 6th and 7th if they made the team. (Madden picked and chose which rookies to add.)
- Adjusted height/weight for all players as listed on team website.
- Updated numbers/positions for all players as listed on team website.

NOT DONE:
- QB strength adjustments.
- Equipment adjustments.
- Overall ratings adjustments. (I will let you be the judge of your own ratings, but again, I will have an updated ratings roster out in the next week as well.)

ROSTER ERRORS/FILLER MOVES. (These are players that are either not on the team or are practice squad members.)

ARZ - C BEN CLAXTON

BAL - T/G KYLE CALLOWAY

BUF - T ED WANG

CIN - CB BRANDON GHEE (PRACTICE SQUAD)

CLE - DE BRIAN SANFORD

DAL - G MONTRAE HOLLAND

DEN - RB JEREMIAH JOHNSON, G STANLEY DANIELS

DET - G DONALD THOMAS

GB - T MARK TAUSCHER

HOU - DT DAMIONE LEWIS, P BRAD MAYNARD ... T COLE PEMBERTON, G KASEY STUDDARD C SHELLEY SMITH (PRACTICE SQUAD)

JAX - G TONY MOLL ... LB JACOB CUTRERA (PRACTICE SQUAD)

KC - DT ANTHONY TORIBIO, G DARRYL HARRIS (PRACTICE SQUAD)

MIA - C JOE BERGER

MIN - G CHRIS DEGEARE (PRACTICE SQUAD)

NE - LS MATT KATULA

NO - G ROGER ALLEN III, S TERRAIL LAMBERT

NYG - C JIM CORDLE

NYJ - G/C ROBBY FELIX ... DE JARRON GILBERT (PRACTICE SQUAD)

OAK - T ALEX PARSONS (PRACTICE SQUAD)

PHI - T DALLAS REYNOLDS, LB GREG LLOYD (PRACTICE SQUAD)

PIT - TE TRAVIS BRIGHT

SD - DE NGEMDI NWAGBUO

SF - T BARRY SIMS

SEA - G PAUL FANAIKA (PRACTICE SQUAD)

STL - G RENARDO FOSTER ... T RYAN MCKEE (PRACTICE SQUAD)

TB - G BRANDON CARTER ... S AHMAD BLACK (PRACTICE SQUAD)

TEN - G RYAN DURAND (PRACTICE SQUAD)

WAS - G XAVIER FULTON ... G ERIC OLSEN (PRACTICE SQUAD)

Overall, these rosters are 1,000,000X better than what they gave us, believe me! And in a week, they will updated, but as far as Week 1 goes, we have ourselves a winner!

They are going to be $5 over on my pay-pal account. ([email protected])

Once I receive your payment, I will send you the .max file through e-mail.

Happy playing to all,
swolfdab.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:34 PM   #39
Rookie

I'll definitely be interested in buying that roster update. I bought PS2 madden 2 days ago and was shocked at how horrible the rosters are. EA had plenty of time to update the rosters prior to the release, I don't know why the didn't, but it is a damn shame.

My question is before I buy this roster update, is there anyway to transfer files from PC to PS2 without spending $30-40 on a max drive? I spent $40 on madden 12 because I wanted an updated roster as compared to madden 11, but of course the rosters were barely updated at all. Spending a total of $80 or so just to be able to update my roster just sucks.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:32 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roba5263
I'll definitely be interested in buying that roster update. I bought PS2 madden 2 days ago and was shocked at how horrible the rosters are. EA had plenty of time to update the rosters prior to the release, I don't know why the didn't, but it is a damn shame.

My question is before I buy this roster update, is there anyway to transfer files from PC to PS2 without spending $30-40 on a max drive? I spent $40 on madden 12 because I wanted an updated roster as compared to madden 11, but of course the rosters were barely updated at all. Spending a total of $80 or so just to be able to update my roster just sucks.
Well, actually, you don't NEED a max drive. I can send you the file in a few different formats... Including .pws .cbs .npo .sps .md .p2m .xps -- In other words, if you have codebreaker, nport, sharkport, xploder, or xport, I can send you the file in any of those formats... To do it any other way, you need a hacked PS2 and I don't own one... So, if you haven't already invested in one of these, you can always try used on ebay or craigslist... Don't spend $40 on a max drive if all you're going to use it for is Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »