Home

Madden 12 PSP Rosters (New Thread)

This is a discussion on Madden 12 PSP Rosters (New Thread) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2011, 11:24 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 PSP Rosters (New Thread)

First of all: Thx for you guys being so nice in creating custom rosters. But since im am new to the PSP world and didn't know any better i tried to get some infos in how to do roster update the "official way" and it seems like in the past versions it was necessary to just go online in multiplayer mode via "infrastructure mode" and start a game and the psp would automatically download the newest rosters, that's right?

so nowadays that there is no infrastructure mode in madden 12, how are we supposed to get the updated rosters on psp (the "official way")?

btw: i asked this question on another community board, the playstation board and the EA board. no answer yet. the weirdest thing is: a mod at the EA board keeps hiding posts in this thread and yet finds no time to just simply answer the damn question. i was like: "if not an EA mod, who else, wtf?"
Old 09-11-2011, 12:38 PM   #18
Rookie

GoJays09's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattroBus
hey Eagles fan your rosters are garbage compared to mine ive been emailing them to folks over at GameFaqs and have been getting awesome feedback, quit cryin about people posting on your thread and grow a set
If your rosters are as good as you say they are, you can upload them to Mediafire and then attach the link so we can use them

Old 09-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #19
Rookie

GoJays09's Arena

Hi TroinIggs,

I hope it is not too much to ask, but would it be possible for you to please fix the jersey numbers for some of the players (at least the starters). For example, McNabb is not #15 on the Vikings and Ochocinco is not #86 on the Patriots.

Thanks

Old 09-11-2011, 03:06 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachn4
First of all: Thx for you guys being so nice in creating custom rosters. But since im am new to the PSP world and didn't know any better i tried to get some infos in how to do roster update the "official way" and it seems like in the past versions it was necessary to just go online in multiplayer mode via "infrastructure mode" and start a game and the psp would automatically download the newest rosters, that's right?

so nowadays that there is no infrastructure mode in madden 12, how are we supposed to get the updated rosters on psp (the "official way")?

btw: i asked this question on another community board, the playstation board and the EA board. no answer yet. the weirdest thing is: a mod at the EA board keeps hiding posts in this thread and yet finds no time to just simply answer the damn question. i was like: "if not an EA mod, who else, wtf?"

there's no way to get offical rosters. EA basically has put out the same game for 3 years with no improvements with crap rosters and they just hide in a corner. Did you see the EA rosters when the game came out? It didn't have players that were supposed to be on teams ie. Rookies, Free Agents. It was a disgrace
Old 09-11-2011, 10:22 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays09
Hi TroinIggs,

I hope it is not too much to ask, but would it be possible for you to please fix the jersey numbers for some of the players (at least the starters). For example, McNabb is not #15 on the Vikings and Ochocinco is not #86 on the Patriots.

Thanks
You can do it yourself go to roster and edit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 04:20 PM   #22
Rookie

MattroBus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays09
If your rosters are as good as you say they are, you can upload them to Mediafire and then attach the link so we can use them
give me your email and i'll send you what ive got
Old 09-12-2011, 05:09 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattroBus
give me your email and i'll send you what ive got
Check ya PM's
Old 09-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #24
Rookie

looking forward to the final update hopefully its up soon

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »