Home

***Tomba Edit For 360 currently. Whould PS3 users be interested?***

This is a discussion on ***Tomba Edit For 360 currently. Whould PS3 users be interested?*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do You Want The Tomba Attribute Edit Done for PS3
Yes 59 92.19%
No 5 7.81%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2011, 11:47 AM   #17
Rookie

boltzfn's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: ***Tomba Edit For 360 currently. Whould PS3 users be interested?***

I definitely agree with professor, edited Chargers and Patriots using Tombas formula, was one of the funnest madden games Ive played since 08. If there was a way to file share Id help you out
Old 09-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #18
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

I'm going to let the poll keep going til Sunday.

As of right now The 360 version is a TON of work but will be well worth it for prospective 360 users. The edit will feature many things such as a video tutorial on how to play with the edit.

The edit will have updated rosters and depth charts as well.

Doing this on PS3 would go quicker thanks to the knowledge gained with experimenting and playtesting the 360 version, but again it's alot of work.

So far the poll numbers are great, but the fact that there are literally more views then actual votes means many viewers are just skipping over this, which is fine because the lead platform will have the exclusivity of the edit.

I had a ballpark figure that had me stopping work on the 360 version this weekend and getting right into the ps3 version so that progress would of been for both to release at the same time.

With the new website revamp, the new rugby game coming out this week i really have my hands full.

Please understand i had to resort to actual demands rather than editing on a whim everything...

Please continue to vote yes or no.

As a sidenote i plan to note release all notes regarding this edit as i want some exclusiveness to be apart of this edit. There are things ive tweaked beyond the awareness and agility that have made the game even more special.

Again the edits like a patch but with attribute editing

I want it to be on PS3 too
Old 09-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

Absolutely yes.

I'll definitely wait to start my franchise if you decide to make these. Sounds like great gameplay.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:09 PM   #20
Pro

drj32's Arena

OVR: 8

Tomba,
tried to send you a PM but you are over the limit.
Please clear some space in your stored messages.
thanks
Old 09-03-2011, 10:51 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 6

Tomba,

I am thinking of doing the edits on my own. Are their any other edits besides the agility/awareness edits for OL, DL, LB, and DB? If so, what are they?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 11:25 PM   #22
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

The edit is very specifc professor33...

Doing a PS3 version edit i believe would be like my other conversions ive had to do in the past. When i did NBA 2k10 PS2 and 360 The PS3 version was vastly diff due to how the games handled the engine etc.

I expect it to be no diff with the PS3 version.

These are the attributes that need involved editing.

On the defensive side you have:

Agility
Awareness
Acceleration
Jump

And editing them isn't always with perfect results.

Then this goes with a slider set edit to accompany the ratings

And thats just the defensive side you then have the offensive side where

Catching
Catch in Traffic
Jump
Spectacular Catch

are what needs adjusting

And you can't do the edit all at once you play test after the defensive ones done focus on that and THEN go onto the offensive side then back and then readjust.

So...to put it in a nice way you gotta know what you're doing and pay attention to key things.

It's not that easy to explain on paper or thru video form thats why id rather do a PS3 version myself either now or down the road.

there are options though. wait for EA to make a patch for the ps3 with it's grass issues and then reedit from there too

I personally think madden 12 has enough life in it that if you play with it the way it is get used to it THEN play my edit of it it'll be like a new game even a year down the road lol
Old 09-04-2011, 03:54 AM   #23
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18

Tomba man you were definitely on to something with the thread a while back regarding putting everyones pursuit rating to 50. Ive been playing with everyones rating at 50 and just recently switched back to normal ratings and the game plays so much more true to life with the pursuit rating at 50. When the ratings are normal it seems EVERYONE just flies to the ball at warp speed but with the rating at 50 only the people closest to the ball will make an attempt to make a play.

If you are going to do these ratings can you mess with the pursuit ratings too? It will turn non-believers, into believers I am sure of it sir.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:39 AM   #24
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
Tomba man you were definitely on to something with the thread a while back regarding putting everyones pursuit rating to 50. Ive been playing with everyones rating at 50 and just recently switched back to normal ratings and the game plays so much more true to life with the pursuit rating at 50. When the ratings are normal it seems EVERYONE just flies to the ball at warp speed but with the rating at 50 only the people closest to the ball will make an attempt to make a play.

If you are going to do these ratings can you mess with the pursuit ratings too? It will turn non-believers, into believers I am sure of it sir.

I've adjusted

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »