Home

If uou erased the second roster update you are ****ed

This is a discussion on If uou erased the second roster update you are ****ed within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 12:30 AM   #9
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: If uou erased the second roster update you are ****ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose_Cannon23
I you erased the second roster update might as well take madden 2012 back because they erased all the players the 3rd update. the second roster update was perfect the only thang was we have you put sometime in to do all the transactions. all the undrafted free agents that are missing the second update you can copy down there rating and create them on the third update. Go look on the blog for madden and they will tell you what players they added in the game. and alot of people complaining bout missing player its a 90 percent chance they were on the second update just a different team. so you wont have to delete all the fake street free agents when you strart franchise keep people on teams that were released and waived til franchise then cut your roster to 53. if they are on the pratice sqaud so you know go to edit in put the letters of the team by there first name like CHI or GB so when you release them you know what team they are still on even doe they are in the free agent pool. It would look like this :example Graham GB Harrell. now even if he is in free agency you know what team he goes on if aaron rodgers goes down. his is the best roster to make check your roster if you are interested in doing your own 32 team offline franchise. go to www.ourloads.com they have the most accurate rosters on the net. fix the depth charts and like i said cut the players already on the team so you wont have to worry bout 25 fake players . Its going to take sometime but its better then Donny Moore sorry ***. GOOD LUCK

DONNY MOORE TO HELL
you make me laugh like Notre Dame's defense tonight. Donny Moore vs OP
Old 09-11-2011, 12:37 AM   #10
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose_Cannon23
I you erased the second roster update might as well take madden 2012 back because they erased all the players the 3rd update. the second roster update was perfect the only thang was we have you put sometime in to do all the transactions. all the undrafted free agents that are missing the second update you can copy down there rating and create them on the third update. Go look on the blog for madden and they will tell you what players they added in the game. and alot of people complaining bout missing player its a 90 percent chance they were on the second update just a different team. so you wont have to delete all the fake street free agents when you strart franchise keep people on teams that were released and waived til franchise then cut your roster to 53. if they are on the pratice sqaud so you know go to edit in put the letters of the team by there first name like CHI or GB so when you release them you know what team they are still on even doe they are in the free agent pool. It would look like this :example Graham GB Harrell. now even if he is in free agency you know what team he goes on if aaron rodgers goes down. his is the best roster to make check your roster if you are interested in doing your own 32 team offline franchise. go to www.ourloads.com they have the most accurate rosters on the net. fix the depth charts and like i said cut the players already on the team so you wont have to worry bout 25 fake players . Its going to take sometime but its better then Donny Moore sorry ***. GOOD LUCK

DONNY MOORE TO HELL
why don't u do the work for us rook?

thanks!
Old 09-11-2011, 12:46 AM   #11

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Why were some liking these posts instead of reporting them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »