Home

2012 Madden Draft Class, up to date 9/9

This is a discussion on 2012 Madden Draft Class, up to date 9/9 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9
2012 Madden Draft Class, up to date 9/9

After a long time of adjusting all of the ratings, making everyone who's expected to leave early a senior, and then making every underclassmen less than 80 rated so only the guys I wanted entered the draft, the 2012 draft class using multiple site's rankings and input from myself and other people, up to date as of 9/9 is complete.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qop8pzn7jye42lo

Finally found a USB flash drive to upload the 2013 class, here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?y7kz1yrf81kkcvc

For a step by step instruction on how to copy this file over to your xbox, please follow this step-by-step:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...360-users.html

I have saved a backup dynasty file at the end of the 2011 season so can make changes later if need be. Probably when I start another franchise. Feel free to post comments about it here.

And please remember that every time you load a draft class into madden, the projected rounds change, so refrain from complaining about Matt Barkley or Lamichael James being a 6th round pick. The top players should still be the top players. I've imported it a few times and Luck is always the best QB, Worthy the best DT, Richardson the best HB, etc etc etc. Also haven't seen any awkward position-round taken issues, the 1st round was mostly d-linemen, a few o-linemen, linebackers, a few QB and 1 rb, only thing is no WRs were taken round 1.

THIS IS FOR XBOX 360, FORGOT TO PUT IT IN THE TOPIC

Players in this 2012 Draft Class:

QB - Luck, Jones, Foles, Weeden, Lindley, Barkley, Keenum, Cousins, A Davis, D Davis, Harnish, Moore, Garcia, Tannehill
HB - Richardson, Miller, Gray, James, Herron, Baker, Franklin, Wilson, Polk, Meggett, Ellington, Martin, Poole, Pead, Bolden
WR - Blackmon, Jeffery, Maze, Fuller, Broyles, Toon, Byrd, Floyd, Lewis, Criner, Owusu, Posey, Sanu, Childs, Wright, Hilton, McNutt, King, Jones, Randle, Kearse, Moye
DE - Copes, Taylor, T Crawford, J Crawford, Miller, Crick, Paige Moss, C Johnson, Branch, M Jackson, Bequette, Okafor, Curry, J Smith, Ingram, Guyton, Madison, Winn, Browne, N Williams, Alexander
DT - Worthy, Ta amu, Still, Short, Thompson, Armstead, Ramsey, Geathers, Randall, Howard, Chapman, Tupou, Reyes, Daniels, Poe
OLB - Jenkins, Lindsey, Nielson, Massaquoi, Fleming, Davis, Tate, A Robinson, Buchanon, Trevathan, N Johnson, Irvin, Bradham, Carder, K Robinson, Kaddu, Z Brown, Spence, Abreu, Wilber, T Lewis
MLB - Teo, Burfict, Upshaw, Galippo, J Johnson, Hightower, Kuechly, A Brown, Cole, Acho, Kendricks, G Williams
CB - Minnifield, E Davis, Gilmore, Claiborne, Kirkpatrick, Dennard, Fletcher, Boykin, Gray, Hayward, Prater, Lynn, C Brown, Fleming, J Robinson, Hosley, Judie, Harris, Bolden, Tandy, L Johnson
FS - McDonald, Martin, Henry, Iloka, Whitley, Young, Hartman, T Robinson, Thomas, D Jackson, Lester
SS - Barron, Armstrong, Daniels, Pleasant, Richardson, Allen, H Smith, Dye, Mitchell, Scott, Ihenacho

I didn't touch TEs or FBs although I forgot to make Dwayne Allen a senior to leave early, so he'll be in 2013. Did make Martin, Kalil, and Reif leave early but didn't do much aside from that as far as linemen go, I might have ranked them according to the CBS site, I really don't remember. Oh and I tried making 3 kickers 90+ rating and the rest sub80 but 10 still went into the draft class, really stupid how 30 spots are wasted on FBs, Ks, and Ps, but nothing you can do about it apparently. Can't wait for extended draft classes next year

Note: Currently on year 2 of my franchise and when I tried to edit players for proper ages, like making Weeden 29, I couldn't. So in extreme cases like Weeden I'm just going to drop his ratings substantially if and when I get to say 2018 or 2019 or so.

Also the patch for NCAA must've done the trick for appearance issues, aside from some minor shoulderpad things that you don't notice unless its a close up, and only on a few players. The super buff arms are gone I think at least.

Last edited by Robcards; 09-18-2011 at 03:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 01:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 2012 Madden Draft Class, up to date 9/9

Thanks for the upload man, it's about franchise starting time. I'm assuming you tested out importing them, and if you put the time into getting all the players right you must be pretty serious about it - what's your opinion on the Madden appearance issue? Annoying enough to not be worth starting the franchise, or worth it for the players?

I'm stuck at work and can't check to see how skinny/hulk arms/wings the players have, haha.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:14 PM   #3
MVP

Robcards's Arena

This was made post-patch so the appearance issues shouldnt be there, I know they fixed the shoulder pad thing, but not sure about what else is wrong. I only tested the class to make sure the right people were in it, didn't sim a season and draft players though, been busy working on the 2013 class.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:52 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I keep on getting an error after i download it and try to open it in WINRAR, it says something about an unknown format.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:03 PM   #5
MVP

Robcards's Arena

I'm not 100% on how to use it, that's just the file maybe someone can post a step by step, but you just copy that file over to a usb drive that is configured for xbox, and then you can use it from there, i think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

I got real excited, then saw the dreaded xbox word
Old 09-12-2011, 05:12 PM   #7
MVP

Robcards's Arena

Still working on the 2013 draft class, could use some input here's what I have so far, basing the amount of each position on last years imported class.

QB:
Murray, Bray, Osweiler, Wilson, Tuel, Manuel, Vandenberg, Renfree, Clennon, Smith (geno), Griffin, Nassib, Gray, Padron

HB (I forgot to make the guys most likely leaving early in 2013 juniors before I started the dynasty but there's a lot of good ones so I'm sure plenty will come out in this draft class, whichever ones dont will be there in 2014, not too worried about it since anything can happen by the time these kids declare eligibility)

Lattimore (not exporting it unless he's there), Dyer, Lacy, Redd, Ware, Bell, White, Barner, Hillman, Baxter, Wesley, Ball (montee), Pierce, Marshall, Taylor, McCalebb, Burkhead

WR (same as HB issue, Woods should def come out but not sure about the other 2013 juniors listed):

Woods, Stills, Davis, Hamilton, Blake, Robinson, Roundtree, Hill, Haulstead, Shepard, Boyd, Moe, Austin, Brown, Highsmith, Butler, Shanahan, Page, Monroe, Nwachukwu, Bumphis
Old 09-12-2011, 06:52 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 10

List is looking great for 2013...

Keep me posted on how it's coming along... again thanks for doing this... and I'm here to help as much as needed...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »