Home

NEWS: Online Franchise Rosters are Updated

This is a discussion on NEWS: Online Franchise Rosters are Updated within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #9
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NEWS: Online Franchise Rosters are Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
if this is xbox we havent got the update yet we get ours tomorrow. per Donny boys' twitter.
It's PS3 I'm on, but I don't doubt the roster updates are identical.

It's a joke in all honesty, I really don't know how they can mess this up.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:32 AM   #10
Rookie

cnowak's Arena

OVR: 5

I dont usually agree with the horrendous bashing of EA on this site by the 2k5 fanboys, but this is rightly deserved as these online rosters are pathetic to say the least. Players that were on the opening day rosters not being on the online roster update a week later, when they havent been released by there respected teams. I dont want to have my online franchise littered with Madden Dev Team members. Use that space for real players goofballs, it just doesnt make since. H*LL anybody on this board can do a better job than Mr. Moore at getting these rosters up to date and accurate.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:06 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Alright, I have to ask. Did my buddy & I start our OF too early? We started it a couple days ago and we logged on to play our game today and it wouldn't let us play our game. Were we supposed to wait for the rosters to come out?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2011, 09:17 AM   #12
MVP

infemous's Arena

I definitely would have waited.

I mean these rosters are BAD, but they're a huge improvement on the old ones.

If you've got technical problems to boot... SMH, that's just embarrassing for EA.

My best suggestion would be to start a new to avoid technical issues like you're experiencing and to get some sort of semblance of updated rosters... Even though they're still wrong.

IN ADDITION.
Using LM in 2 of my Franchises fortunately gives us the tools to address the HUGE array of inaccurate contracts. Not trying to bash here, but criticism where criticism is due, EA have access to the info, and instead literally randomly pick some numbers and stick them on the players.
How is any Franchise, specifically Offline, going to be realistic when player contracts are all over the place?

it's unacceptable the half assed and negligent job we're bearing the brunt of.
It's us the consumers with jobs and lives that edit EAs mistakes and work in addition to make the mode bearable, while they get paid to do what appears to be nothing.

Can't get down with this and there needs to be some route in which we can take to complain about just how short the end of the stick we're receiving is.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:24 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Man this is upsetting

We're already in Week 10 trying to play our Jets/Patriots matchup (fantasy draft) and every time we try to start it, it says "Failed to retrieve franchise information" and it kicks us off the "Online Franchise Servers"
Old 09-15-2011, 12:30 PM   #14
MVP

infemous's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclem92
Man this is upsetting

We're already in Week 10 trying to play our Jets/Patriots matchup (fantasy draft) and every time we try to start it, it says "Failed to retrieve franchise information" and it kicks us off the "Online Franchise Servers"
Man that's brutal.

I can only suggest contacting the customer support... That's a real big problem and certainly indicative of the quality of service we've received for online franchise this year.

Appalling.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »