Home

1993 Rosters: Super Bowl XXVIII (BUF/DAL) - Feedback Please!

This is a discussion on 1993 Rosters: Super Bowl XXVIII (BUF/DAL) - Feedback Please! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2011, 11:01 PM   #1
Rookie

moose616's Arena

OVR: 3
1993 Rosters: Super Bowl XXVIII (BUF/DAL) - Feedback Please!

Hello All,

I have begun working on the very extensive, very tedious task of recreating the entire 1993 NFL Rosters (all 28 teams).

I have finished the first two full rosters: my beloved Buffalo Bills and the Dallas Cowboys (SB Champs).

I, personally, think they turned out pretty good, but I would greatly appreciate the input of the OS faithful.

For best results, be sure to change the Bills' uniforms to the 1990s Throwbacks.

Here is the link to download the file

To install (adapted from Coast):

Tools for Success
1. USB Thumb Drive
2. WinRAR or jZip or basically anything that can unzip compressed folders.
3. A PS3
4. A PS3 Controller

How To Download the Link
1. Click the desired links to start the download
2. Once download is started it shall ask you to save it somewhere on your computer, pick any desired folders.
3. Wait for the download to finish.

How To Extract/Unzip the File
1. Find the file in your computer
2. Once located, unzip the folder using extractor program you own. You can easily do this just by right clicking the file and the option to Extract w/
3. When it unzip/extracts the files, open the folder and make sure everything went by smoothly. To tell if everything went smoooooooothe make sure that there are 5 files intact by the name of HED-Data, Param.PFD, USR-Data, ICON0 and lastly Param.SFO

How To Move the File into your PS3
1. Grab thumb drive and insert into the computers USB port.
2. For the PS3 to recognize the file in your USB you first must make sure its in the correct folder locations. So open your USB up and create a folder called PS3 and then under that folder create another one named SAVEDATA
3. Now relocate the roster files in your computer, copy the LAST FOLDER CONTAINING ALL THE GOOD STUFF (HED-Data, USR-Data, etc etc..) into the SAVEDATA folder.
4. Plug the USB into your PS3, and navigate to the Gaming XMB Menu.
5. Go to the USB option and when you do that it should should the madden roster, copy the roster into your PS3. If it asks to overwrite a file say yes, its just replacing your old legit roster with the new one.

Thanks To:
- Coast for the instructions
- All of you for the feedback

Moose
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »