Home

Schnaidt1's Madden 12 ratings spread roster

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's Madden 12 ratings spread roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2011, 04:15 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Schnaidt1's Madden 12 ratings spread roster

I willl try this out mate, how updated are your rosters?

is Orton on KC and Palmer in Oak?

Thanks for all your hard work mate.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:18 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
good question

thats another reason i made note of exactly what i am doing. ppl will have to perform these edits for each draft class.

it will only take around 2 hrs of time and would be very worth it. at least i feel that way.

another guy on here posted his draft classes from ncaa 12 which works for me since i borrowed my copy to a friend. i figure most ppl have a copy of ncaa 12 for draft classes and if they dont they can find one on here.

i really think that if u combine these rosters with a slider set tweaked for it. there will be no question in ppls mind if the 2 hr edits at the end of each season are worth it or not.

by the way, were u able
to play a game?

It would help if Madden's UI wasn't so laggy. A lot of those 2 hrs is spent waiting for the player editor to load. Where are those quad core, hyperthreaded processors for consoles? /bitter-computer-gamer

I just got your roster set and will try a Play Now game soon with the completed teams.

I will need to find some NCAA classes on here since I don't have that game. There's classes set to a similar scale as your ratings system or would I still need to edit?
Old 12-06-2011, 11:21 AM   #11
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
I willl try this out mate, how updated are your rosters?

is Orton on KC and Palmer in Oak?

Thanks for all your hard work mate.

palmer is on oakland an orton on kc, but i havent done kc yet

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2011, 11:24 AM   #12
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
It would help if Madden's UI wasn't so laggy. A lot of those 2 hrs is spent waiting for the player editor to load. Where are those quad core, hyperthreaded processors for consoles? /bitter-computer-gamer

I just got your roster set and will try a Play Now game soon with the completed teams.

I will need to find some NCAA classes on here since I don't have that game. There's classes set to a similar scale as your ratings system or would I still need to edit?

i downloaded the rebirths set of draft classes on here. i havent started a fake franchise an simmed through to see how the rookies come out, ill check on that right now actually

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-06-2011, 12:12 PM   #13
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

ok so i tested the draft classes. they look good, luck came in as a 90, after applying my edit he was a 83, i can live with that.

barkley was a 64 an alshon jeffrey a 69 after my edits.

as i searched through the rookies. 2 things i noticed.

1. players lose their roles in the first year because of the edits so a user will have to control all 32 teams through the draft then switch to just 1 team at the next possible moment ( ppl will have to make sure they dont cheat).

2. is that alot of rooks come in low enough that all u need to edit is the agility, jump (for linebackers) and carry (if not a rb) ratings. if they already in the 50's an below. no need to adjust their skill.

Last edited by schnaidt1; 12-06-2011 at 03:29 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:35 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Scored 28 in the 4th quarter as the Bills just fell apart. Fitz threw 3 of his 4 INTs in the 4th quarter and the team converted each into TDs to blow it open. Final score was 42-21.

Freeman threw 3 INTs, but then 3 TD passes with 53% completion. Fitzpatrick has 68% completion (15 of 22) but just 1 TD and 4 INTs.

At first, it looked like my run game was going to be worthless, but then either the passing once Freeman go into rhythm with Mike Williams or fatigue (or both) starting letting Blount find room. Same for Fred Jackson.

Blount ended up with 24 for 129 yds and 2 TDs. Jackson had 20 for 90 yds and 1 TD. Mike Williams had 10 rec for 142 yds and 1 TD to lead the Bucs. Roosevelt had 6 rec for 98 yds and 1 TD.

Got 2 sacks, gave up 1 sack. Had a hard time getting any pressure on the QB despite the sacks. All sacks came from DTs. OLBs and DEs got next to no pressure for either team. Both of Haynesworth's sacks were because the interior line just let him walk into the backfield for whatever reason.

Barber had 2 INTs, Myron Lewis had an INT that he took in for a TD. Talib got the other INT.

The AI kicker actually missed an extra point. Not blocked, just outright missed. Barth missed a 51 yd FG that hit off the crossbar.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #15
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Scored 28 in the 4th quarter as the Bills just fell apart. Fitz threw 3 of his 4 INTs in the 4th quarter and the team converted each into TDs to blow it open. Final score was 42-21.

Freeman threw 3 INTs, but then 3 TD passes with 53% completion. Fitzpatrick has 68% completion (15 of 22) but just 1 TD and 4 INTs.

At first, it looked like my run game was going to be worthless, but then either the passing once Freeman go into rhythm with Mike Williams or fatigue (or both) starting letting Blount find room. Same for Fred Jackson.

Blount ended up with 24 for 129 yds and 2 TDs. Jackson had 20 for 90 yds and 1 TD. Mike Williams had 10 rec for 142 yds and 1 TD to lead the Bucs. Roosevelt had 6 rec for 98 yds and 1 TD.

Got 2 sacks, gave up 1 sack. Had a hard time getting any pressure on the QB despite the sacks. All sacks came from DTs. OLBs and DEs got next to no pressure for either team. Both of Haynesworth's sacks were because the interior line just let him walk into the backfield for whatever reason.

Barber had 2 INTs, Myron Lewis had an INT that he took in for a TD. Talib got the other INT.

The AI kicker actually missed an extra point. Not blocked, just outright missed. Barth missed a 51 yd FG that hit off the crossbar.

yea these will def need sliders like all madden gameplay no matter what...

what i am curious to know is if you felt or noticed any of the things i did.

1. you can play as the d line an not get pancaked 80% of the time

2. no more super lbs

3. you really felt a difference between different rated players

4. tight ends and wrs werent as over powered in the open field

5. tackling didnt have nearly as many insane tackles..alot more fluid tackling

6. more animations, more control

7. a lot less psychic db's

Last edited by schnaidt1; 12-06-2011 at 03:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2011, 07:35 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

really gud roster so far thanks for your hard work, have u completed anymore teams?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »