Home

Can someone help with the Cowboys?

This is a discussion on Can someone help with the Cowboys? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Can someone help with the Cowboys?

I would like to rebuild with youth and progress well. my first move i made was going after Taylor Mays and Allen Bailey who progress very well. I need OL, CB, and Safety help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Can someone help with the Cowboys?

anybody got any suggestions on which players play better than their overall suggests that also progress well?
Old 12-22-2011, 12:01 PM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBeast32
anybody got any suggestions on which players play better than their overall suggests that also progress well?

i know joe haden and tj ward progress good ward is a beast so is haden and ward lays the lumber cant tell ya how many big hits i've gotten on players where ward has knocked then out game.
Old 12-22-2011, 02:14 PM   #4
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11

SS Major Wright on the Bears progresses and plays well and their TE Kellen Davis plays great but he doesn't progress well.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:35 PM   #5
Rookie

thank you all. I see the problem with my team is i need better CBs. go figure. real life cowboys need better corners and so do madden dallas cowboys. any suggestions? was thinking of picking up Rodgers-Cromartie in free agency. good or bad? also can trade for sam shields using my first round draft pick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2011, 10:30 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Year one I traded Romo to KC for Orton and a 1st and 2nd pick in the draft. I'm a true to form Jerry Jones though and traded my 1st for 2nd and 3rds in the draft blah blah. Point is he's who you trade, get a decent QB your WR and RB are studs even behind the ****ty line. Then draft a decent QB and pick up a free agent. Use the extra cap space for secondary in the off season and draft some more top guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »