Home

X360 Draft Class Help (MODI and USB)

This is a discussion on X360 Draft Class Help (MODI and USB) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2011, 10:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
X360 Draft Class Help (MODI and USB)

Hey guys, I've been out of the Xbox360 game for awhile now. I got a new 360 and Kinect for Christmas along with Madden.

I'm trying to port Xen's draft classes over to my X360 and I'm having a bit of trouble.

I can see the files in the USB config app. I can see it in MODI. I followed the directions: saving my own roster file, opening my dummy file in MODI, opening Xen's file in Modi, copying the device id and user id to Xen's file, perform the resign and then close out and reopen Xen's file to verify the changes took...

I then went back to the USB app and create the necessary folders and inject the file in.

It all seems by the book...

But when I connect it to my 360, select my device, it shows no game save files.

I've done it over a few times and I'm honestly at a loss for what I'm doing wrong.

I remember in the old days you could use the old Datel transfer cable. Will that no longer work?

Please Help!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »