Home

PS3 Free Agent Updated Roster File With Rookies

This is a discussion on PS3 Free Agent Updated Roster File With Rookies within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2012, 01:04 PM   #25
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: PS3 Free Agent Updated Roster File With Rookies

wow just got home from work and saw peyton manning signed with broncos so he'll be on broncos the next update... also panthers signed rb mike tolbert, former dolphins rb lex hillard signed with vikings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2012, 01:53 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

sorry if this has been answered but ive never d/l a roster off mediafire to put on a flash drive..so exactly what do i put on my usb after i d/l the link from mediafire? sorry if this has been stated..i tried looking on the 1st page when you gave instructions to a poster question similair to mine but nothing worked
Old 03-19-2012, 02:41 PM   #27
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiers24
sorry if this has been answered but ive never d/l a roster off mediafire to put on a flash drive..so exactly what do i put on my usb after i d/l the link from mediafire? sorry if this has been stated..i tried looking on the 1st page when you gave instructions to a poster question similair to mine but nothing worked

once u d/l the roster to your pc u need put 2 folders in your usb one titled PS3 then inside that another folder titled SAVEDATA then once u do that place your flashdrive in your pc find the d/l file place it on your flashdrive then go to your ps3 place FD in there. then go to saved data utility(ps3) find your usb open it in there find the roster file and hit copy then go to madden go to file management go to load and load the file and your all set.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:12 AM   #28
Rookie

Re: PS3 M12 Free Agent Updated Roster File With Rookies

was able to use this file. thanks a lot!
Old 03-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #29
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

it's not written in stone, but with us switching to a 3-4, here's what our depth chart currently would look like with the position changes

LCB - Kevin Thomas, Chris Rucker, Terrence Johnson
LOLB - Robert Mathis, Jerry Hughes, Brandon Peguese
LDE - Cory Redding, Fili Moala, Ollie Ogbu
LILB - Pat Angerer, A.J. Edds, Jarrell Freeman
NT - Antonio Johnson
RILB - Kavell Connor, Mario Harvey, Scott Lutrus
RDE - Drake Nevis, Ricardo Mathews
ROLB - Dwight Freeney, Mario Addison, Justin Hickman
RCB - Jerraud Powers, Mike Holmes, Brandon King
SS - Tom Zbikowski, David Caldwell, Jermale Hines
FS - Antoine Bethea, Joe Lefeged, Mike Newton
Old 03-20-2012, 09:42 PM   #30
Rookie

Yea I agree, it would be awesome if you could make sure the depth charts are right so that we don't have to keep checking.....for example the Steelers have 2 people on the left side of the line that should not be starting, as for people like Hines Ward who have retired you should set their main attributes to zero so that if we start a franchise, they aren't signed on to cpu teams. And this isn't a huge deal, but I realized you started this with an older roster update, the Steelers had signed backup QB Troy Smith and former Penn State wideout Derrick Williams, and they aren't on the team in your updates....just suggestions, but overall I really appreciate what you're doing! Thanks alot!
Old 03-21-2012, 03:17 AM   #31
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinchy100
Yea I agree, it would be awesome if you could make sure the depth charts are right so that we don't have to keep checking.....for example the Steelers have 2 people on the left side of the line that should not be starting, as for people like Hines Ward who have retired you should set their main attributes to zero so that if we start a franchise, they aren't signed on to cpu teams. And this isn't a huge deal, but I realized you started this with an older roster update, the Steelers had signed backup QB Troy Smith and former Penn State wideout Derrick Williams, and they aren't on the team in your updates....just suggestions, but overall I really appreciate what you're doing! Thanks alot!

the roster i used was one before the last one and as far as depth charts some teams sites don't have them listed anymore because i have looked at them i'll add smith and williams gonna put a new update out tomorrow after i get off work in morning. and ya'll welcome i like helping out least with the rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2012, 01:54 PM   #32
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

the roster file has been updated all the lastest transactions manning on the broncos, tim tebow on the jets, demeco ryans on eagles... i also went threw and edited all the players that have retired this yr so far and i made them all punters they have a 12 overall rating so if u play a franchise with it they wont be signed enjoy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »