Home

Madden 12 2012 Draft Class for PS3

This is a discussion on Madden 12 2012 Draft Class for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2012, 04:42 AM   #9
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 12 2012 Draft Class for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missin_ATL
Yeah i understand but i had a chart just in case you decide to do it but overall the class was great
Yeah if you have a chart that would be great to use. I can try to go back and put some in, but I'm not totally sure how many I'm actually going to feel like doing. Honestly, how the players look isn't as important to me as getting all the players in with decent ratings. If there are certain players you want, just let me know and I'll make sure I get to them.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:18 PM   #10
Rookie

Missin_ATL's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenmad
Yeah if you have a chart that would be great to use. I can try to go back and put some in, but I'm not totally sure how many I'm actually going to feel like doing. Honestly, how the players look isn't as important to me as getting all the players in with decent ratings. If there are certain players you want, just let me know and I'll make sure I get to them.

Hair For NCAA to Madden

Long Dreads:
Medium 7, Med. 1-12
Medium 8, Med. 1-18
Medium 10, Med. 1-18
Medium 17, Med. 1-18
Dark 6 , Dark 1-9
Dark 19, Dark 1-22
Dark 32, Dark 1-32

Short Dreads:
Medium 5, Med. 1-12
Medium 15, Med. 1-18
Dark 6, Dark 1-32
Dark 14, Dark 1-22
Dark 18, Dark 1-22

Ex.
I want a player to have short dreads in madden. His skin type range is Dark 1-22. I would use Dark 18.

Hope this helps everyone.
Old 07-14-2012, 04:25 PM   #11
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Here's the first version of my 2012 Draft Class. Let me know how you like them and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm still having trouble with some DE's coming in in the first that shouldn't be there, but otherwise I've been getting some pretty good first rounds. Also some guys at WR and CB have been changed to punter and some other guys positions have been moved around a little to make sure we get more guys that are drafted in the draft class. It's not 100% (and it may never get there), but pretty much all the guys that were drafted are there besides maybe missing a few 7th rounders. Also please let me know if these work or not because this is my first time uploading draft classes here.
How accurate is this to the real 2012 Draft Class?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 06:02 PM   #12
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
How accurate is this to the real 2012 Draft Class?
Basically I've been getting just about everyone who is drafted, plus I have a couple UDFA's (mostly guys the Ravens picked up so you will probably be pretty happy with them). Usually it's missing maybe a couple guys in the 7th round, but everyone in the first 5 rounds are always there.

I'm still working on ratings and projected rounds, but I'd say almost all the first round picks are usually there besides the DE's get screwed up for some reason. Quinton Coples comes out pretty beast most of the time no matter how much I bring him down and late rounds DE's keep coming in as 1st rounders while some first rounders come in as 2nd or 3rd rounders. Also RB's seem to be kind of weird too and Richardson doesn't always come out in the first and Lamar Miller seems to like to be a first round pick. So it isn't perfect, but it's about as good as you are going to get. Most other positions seem to give you pretty decent results and you can always just edit players once they are in Madden to fit how you feel about that certain player.

And being a Ravens fan, you will probably like these because of my obvious bias. Upshaw has been a first round pick most of the time and the rest of the Ravens draft picks all come out with some pretty decent ratings.
Old 07-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #13
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Basically I've been getting just about everyone who is drafted, plus I have a couple UDFA's (mostly guys the Ravens picked up so you will probably be pretty happy with them). Usually it's missing maybe a couple guys in the 7th round, but everyone in the first 5 rounds are always there.

I'm still working on ratings and projected rounds, but I'd say almost all the first round picks are usually there besides the DE's get screwed up for some reason. Quinton Coples comes out pretty beast most of the time no matter how much I bring him down and late rounds DE's keep coming in as 1st rounders while some first rounders come in as 2nd or 3rd rounders. Also RB's seem to be kind of weird too and Richardson doesn't always come out in the first and Lamar Miller seems to like to be a first round pick. So it isn't perfect, but it's about as good as you are going to get. Most other positions seem to give you pretty decent results and you can always just edit players once they are in Madden to fit how you feel about that certain player.

And being a Ravens fan, you will probably like these because of my obvious bias. Upshaw has been a first round pick most of the time and the rest of the Ravens draft picks all come out with some pretty decent ratings.
Just did a test and everything is great! I think this might be one the most accurate ones I have seen.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:00 PM   #14
MVP

whughes's Arena

OVR: 0

how do i upload this roster onto my ps3?
Old 07-15-2012, 05:57 AM   #15
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whughes
how do i upload this roster onto my ps3?
MY PSN for the roster is mrboognish. For the draft class, you just download the file on the first page, unzip it and put it on a flash drive and then put it on the PS3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2012, 06:15 AM   #16
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
Just did a test and everything is great! I think this might be one the most accurate ones I have seen.
Cool. Glad you like them.

I'm still trying to perfect it, but it kind of feels like a losing battle. The DE's are really being a problem, but everything else is usually coming out pretty decent right now. I'm still trying to figure out what rating keeps making Jake Bequette a first round pick and Chandler Jones a 2nd or 3rd and why Quinton Coples is always such a beast. It's a lot of trial and error, but I'm starting to get it to turn out a little better.

Once I get it to a point where I'm happy, I'm gonna stop for now and upload those rosters and draft class. Once the season starts, I'll probably update it again based on how guys look and adding any UDFA's that blew up if they aren't already in.

Also, once an updated roster set for NCAA is finished, I'm going to change it around and put up a 2013, 14, 15 and maybe 16 draft class with that. Pretty much just trying to help everyone else have as much fun as possible playing Madden 12 for an extra year, since I'm sure there's at least a few, like me, who aren't going to buy Madden 13.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »