Home

Is anybody/will anybody be making 2012 rosters for Madden 10 on Xbox 360?

This is a discussion on Is anybody/will anybody be making 2012 rosters for Madden 10 on Xbox 360? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2012, 02:29 AM   #1
Rookie

gameaddict4life's Arena

OVR: 2
Is anybody/will anybody be making 2012 rosters for Madden 10 on Xbox 360?

The latest roster that somebody made for Madden 10 was from the end of the 2011 season. These rosters are pretty good but they need a little work to be up to snuff for the 2012 season. So is anybody or will anybody out there be making current 2012 rosters for Madden 10 on the Xbox 360? Thanks!

Latest roster link:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-360-a-5.html

Apparently the person used the last official update as a base and updated the offense and then somebody else finished off the defense. So it was a multi person effort. I don't follow all the trades and what not but there are a few things that stand out in this roster like Manning still being on the Colts, etc. I would make these moves myself but then it appears that the Colts quarterback isn't in the game so I would have to create him, etc. I'm sure a person good at making rosters could use this one and make some changes and additions and get it up to date.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Is anybody/will anybody be making 2012 rosters for Madden 10 on Xbox 360?

I don't think so, it's too much work. I too had beps roster and alot of players are just other players renamed. I'm a colts fan and the team has just changed way too much to keep up with. I gave in and bought madden 12 for $20.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »