Home

M13 Historic Players

This is a discussion on M13 Historic Players within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
M13 Historic Players

Hi,

Has anyone figured a way to add the historic players from the canton greats to current rosters. I am currently working on an All-Time team roster and would really like to utilize these players. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 02:44 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: M13 Historic Players

As of now, you can't release/trade the Canton Great players.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:38 PM   #3
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm pretty sure it's possible with the new Madden Editor. You'd have to have a Xbox 360 though.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:02 PM   #4
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddel63
Hi,

Has anyone figured a way to add the historic players from the canton greats to current rosters. I am currently working on an All-Time team roster and would really like to utilize these players. Thanks.
I've been begging EA to allow this for all platforms. They say they'll look into it. If you have an XBOX 360 you can download the Madden editor and use the greats on any team you want. I'm trading my PS3 in for a 360 because of this. You can even edit current players height, weight, etc...
Old 10-08-2012, 05:31 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
I've been begging EA to allow this for all platforms. They say they'll look into it. If you have an XBOX 360 you can download the Madden editor and use the greats on any team you want. I'm trading my PS3 in for a 360 because of this. You can even edit current players height, weight, etc...
Awesome, I'll give this a try tonight. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2012, 12:17 PM   #6
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddel63
Awesome, I'll give this a try tonight. Thanks.
If you have an Xbox, Xanathol created a Madden 12 editor on this forum for download that can be used with Madden 13 and allows the Legends to be used on any team. I bought an Xbox 360 just for this reason and have been working on the 1993 season. It's pretty nice having the real players. I'm not waiting on EA so I took matters into my own hands. If you don't have an Xbox and are going to get one I would recommend the 250gb model.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »