Home

Cursive's Classic Madden Rosters and Draft Classes (360)

This is a discussion on Cursive's Classic Madden Rosters and Draft Classes (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2020, 11:28 AM   #321
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Cursive's Classic Madden Rosters and Draft Classes (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture Rot
In your 1986, are the ratings totally random and generic, with wrong equipment and colleges? Or did I download the wrong file?
Just a cut and paste job from the original Football Freaks/Football Idiot rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2020, 04:18 PM   #322
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden08PCgmr
Just a cut and paste job from the original Football Freaks/Football Idiot rosters.
Thanks! I thought I did something wrong! It seems like no one remarked on it at all.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 08-21-2020, 04:28 PM   #323
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture Rot
Thanks! I thought I did something wrong! It seems like no one remarked on it at all.
I cant recall if Xans editor has the mass equipment editor or not?

Worst case, dump the file into excel, if you figure out the values, you can blanket copy and paste them over.

.. I noticed Xans editor had a conversion tool for older rosters. Never did try it. Not sure how that may/or not may not work for you.

cursive may have cleaned this up in newer releases. He has a Twitch feed.
Old 08-22-2020, 07:52 AM   #324
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden08PCgmr
I cant recall if Xans editor has the mass equipment editor or not?

Worst case, dump the file into excel, if you figure out the values, you can blanket copy and paste them over.

.. I noticed Xans editor had a conversion tool for older rosters. Never did try it. Not sure how that may/or not may not work for you.

cursive may have cleaned this up in newer releases. He has a Twitch feed.
The equipment in Madden 25 is totally different than any equipment options in Madden 2005 or whatever year this roster originally came from. I guess we are spoiled by ITP’s retro rosters where everything is accurate.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 12-31-2021, 04:00 PM   #325
Just started!

May I ask how you converted pc files to xbox 360 Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »