Home

Sim gameplay mass edits......?

This is a discussion on Sim gameplay mass edits......? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Sim gameplay mass edits......?

Good evening all. I'm in the process of trying to track down a thread I stumbled across last year that had guidance for what all player ratings should be set at for the most realistic gameplay. For example, it would say something like "set all agility ratings to this" and "set all awareness ratings to that" .

It was very in depth and it worked wonders. Now with the Madden Hex editor this can really be put to use. I can't for the life of me find that thread anymore and I know its up somewhere around here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #2
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Sim gameplay mass edits......?

I think this is the one you are talking about.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ad-roster.html
Old 11-11-2012, 02:55 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman232
I think this is the one you are talking about.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ad-roster.html
This might be a bit more difficult than I thought lol. Thanks for the feedback bro but I don't recall this thread being the one I'm talking about. It had every section of players and what the ratings for them should be. Ex. All LBs will not have higher than (insert number) agility, all DTs will/will not have whatever. It was set up that way.

If you notice #2 in his list he states that strength, speed, etc remain unchanged and I know for a fact that whatever thread I'm trying to find, the guy lowered strength ratings across the board. I do vaguely remember that.

Last edited by kingsofthevalley; 11-11-2012 at 02:57 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #4
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
This might be a bit more difficult than I thought lol. Thanks for the feedback bro but I don't recall this thread being the one I'm talking about. It had every section of players and what the ratings for them should be. Ex. All LBs will not have higher than (insert number) agility, all DTs will/will not have whatever. It was set up that way.

If you notice #2 in his list he states that strength, speed, etc remain unchanged and I know for a fact that whatever thread I'm trying to find, the guy lowered strength ratings across the board. I do vaguely remember that.
ok, I think I know what you are talking about, maybe this is it???

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...x-up-game.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »