Home

Madden 13 edited roster based on FBG ratings

This is a discussion on Madden 13 edited roster based on FBG ratings within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2013, 08:14 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Madden 13 edited roster based on FBG ratings

First off I want to thank and give credit to SEC for allowing me to use his M12 roster as a base for the M13 re-rates roster I would like to create. He's no doubt put in a lot of time and effort in it and will most likely continue to do so. So kudos to SEC. Second the people at the FBG website deserve their own for their contributions in establishing these edits. Third to the creator of the reader/editor for making it possible to do the things in Madden we have envisioned for years. Now here's what I would like to happen. If anyone is interested in helping out with this project, please PM me. The more inputting hands, the quicker we can get these out to the community. Right now 8 teams are done from me converting SEC's file in the roster reader. So that leaves us with 24. But before anyone gets too enthusiastic, I have to make sure the roster can be used in CCM without any major complications such as freezes. Also, I would like to test out certain slider combinations that will fit with these edits. Again thanks to all who have and hope to contribute. These are for the Xbox 360. I don't believe there is a way to convert them to PS3.

All teams done, as well as most free agents. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?7m8kazzzfrvz394

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by mooch49; 01-11-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
First off I want to thank and give credit to SEC for allowing me to use his M12 roster as a base for the M13 re-rates roster I would like to create. He's no doubt put in a lot of time and effort in it and will most likely continue to do so. So kudos to SEC. Second the people at the FBG website deserve their own for their contributions in establishing these edits. Third to the creator of the reader/editor for making it possible to do the things in Madden we have envisioned for years. Now here's what I would like to happen. If anyone is interested in helping out with this project, please PM me. The more inputting hands, the quicker we can get these out to the community. Right now 8 teams are done from me converting SEC's file in the roster reader. So that leaves us with 24. But before anyone gets too enthusiastic, I have to make sure the roster can be used in CCM without any major complications such as freezes. Also, I would like to test out certain slider combinations that will fit with these edits. Again thanks to all who have and hope to contribute.

Hey Mooch, I hope to have KC done tonight, so that will leave 23 minus the team I finish tomorrow. I will upload the file as I progress. I have fun doing the edits so I probably will just continue plugging away on my roster file. DCEBB has given the project his "blessing" as long as the rosters are not used for monetary gain. Great news that the project can continue!
Old 01-02-2013, 08:40 PM   #3
Pro

You've done great work SEC. I admire your enthusiasm, diligence, and dedication in doing these. Its very easy to lose patience and just say forget about it because its such a long and tedious process. But no rush on your end. Mine a little bit more in a hurry because I would love to get these done before my 49ers playoff game just in case they lose, then I won't want to play anymore. LOL.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:10 PM   #4
MVP

Re: Madden 13 edited roster based on FBG ratings

I've already completed the Broncos, Falcons, 49ers, Packers, Patriots, Ravens, Redskins, Saints, Seahawks, Texans and Vikings. I'm halfway through the Colts as well.

I've done everything through the editor so I have all attributes done according to the website, not just the position-specific attributes.
Washington Capitals
Washington Nationals

R.I.P. #21
Old 01-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #5
Pro

That's awesome. Great to hear there are people out there doing stuff behind the scenes. Now we just need to coordinate all efforts into one file.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2013, 09:20 PM   #6
Pro

Right now I'm playing a preseason game between bears and browns in a bears CCM. I'm working on a set of sliders that are compatible with these edits

Old 01-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #7
MVP

Teams completed:

Broncos, Colts (50%), Falcons, 49ers, Packers, Patriots, Ravens, Redskins, Saints, Seahawks, Texans, Vikings.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ROSTER-Custom.zip (664.5 KB, 33 views)
Washington Capitals
Washington Nationals

R.I.P. #21
Old 01-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
Right now I'm playing a preseason game between bears and browns in a bears CCM. I'm working on a set of sliders that are compatible with these edits

I put everything at 25 for both User and CPU except WR Catching and Run Blocking which I put at 50.
Washington Capitals
Washington Nationals

R.I.P. #21

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »