Home

Madden 12 Current Rosters ( from Madden 13 PS3 game )

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Current Rosters ( from Madden 13 PS3 game ) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2013, 10:02 PM   #33
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 Current Rosters ( from Madden 13 PS3 game )

So after putting this roster on my m12 I should be able to create my own player and add him to the roster as well for franchise mode right ?
Old 01-24-2013, 10:04 PM   #34
Just started!

Reason I ask is there is another file from another user that I tried .. The roster worked, just wouldn't let you create a player to add to the roster for franchise mode
Old 01-26-2013, 12:00 AM   #35
Rookie

Thank you for this, We cant wait another 3 months for the other guy to release his 17 week update. Also getting the attributes from FBG is way better than the ones from madden which are always overspiked and overrated. I seen other people use that website for the 360 version so is much appreciated,good job
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2013, 11:17 AM   #36
MVP

vnardella5's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxecutioner24
Thank you for this, We cant wait another 3 months for the other guy to release his 17 week update. Also getting the attributes from FBG is way better than the ones from madden which are always overspiked and overrated. I seen other people use that website for the 360 version so is much appreciated,good job
hey man im "the other guy" that hasnt released his week 17 rosters...andd no one asked me and i didnt do it because a different user posted them before me...so back off a bit...please be grateful that were able to do this
Old 01-26-2013, 11:46 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for everybody involved with doing these rosters. It's a shame the steps everybody has to take to help EA make their game "better." Does anybody or is anybody creating draft classes for M12 with the 2013 draft class and maybe a few other? I know people have been doing it for Xbox. Just wondering if anybody has tried or is in the process for PS3.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:30 PM   #38
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

OVR: 7

Can we just be happy it got done... Thanks again everyone!
Old 01-26-2013, 05:18 PM   #39
MVP

vnardella5's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoene503
Can we just be happy it got done... Thanks again everyone!
i agree with u..that guy was just saying that he waited 3 months for an update which is not correct..and if he wanted one so bad, he couldve asked
Old 01-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #40
Rookie

Icon10 Re: Madden 12 Current Rosters ( from Madden 13 PS3 game )

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnardella5
hey man im "the other guy" that hasnt released his week 17 rosters...andd no one asked me and i didnt do it because a different user posted them before me...so back off a bit...please be grateful were able to do this
OK so maybe I could of word it a little different but to say we or I didn't ask for the week 17 rosters is blasphemy. We clearly ask for it a few times till you said to not bother you with it that you will eventually do it. couple of weeks came by and it never happened.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »