Home

has anybody created rookies for upcoming draft???

This is a discussion on has anybody created rookies for upcoming draft??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2013, 02:17 PM   #49
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: has anybody created rookies for upcoming draft???

just completed the cb rookie class for 2013 draft.... only lber's,dline,oline left may create the kickers and punters as well. so 32 more rookies created today time for break.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

has this link worked for everyone else but me what are you using to transfer the roster from your computer to ps3? a flashdrive?? if so what kind i really want this roster to work!!
Old 02-22-2013, 05:28 PM   #51
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicianvw
has this link worked for everyone else but me what are you using to transfer the roster from your computer to ps3? a flashdrive?? if so what kind i really want this roster to work!!
im using a 1gb flashdrive just like i always have used to transfer my roster files from ps3 to cmp .... i just looked and i have 52 d/l's so thats 31 new since u asked about it and havent had one person say anything was wrong. have u tried different flashdrives? maybe the one u are trying is messed up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2013, 02:31 PM   #52
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

just finished up the complete rookie lber's..... just dline and online left i'd say maybe 80 more?? if that. then it will be on to ratings for all well except the qb's and some wr's te have few already rated along with some oline,dline.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:30 PM   #53
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

almost have the complete dline rookie class done.... then only rookies left will be onlinemen. may still make the kickers and punters but not to many of those get drafted or signed.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:45 PM   #54
Rookie

Ya I dont think I'd worry too much about the kickers. I know that this is for madden 13 but isnt there a way to make it work for madden 12? I have them both but I tend to prefer 12.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:20 PM   #55
Rookie

Hey is there a reason all your measurements on these are all jacked up??? Would love to use these but measurable a are no where near the combine numbers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2013, 09:42 AM   #56
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

what measurements are u talking about??? ratings???only a few players are rated and i rated them by who they compared them to on nfl.com. and im not sure somebody who knows how to transfer files would have to look see if these would work on 12 or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »