Home

Rerated madden 13 up to date rosters

This is a discussion on Rerated madden 13 up to date rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #33
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Rerated madden 13 up to date rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNS1310
Spent a nice chunk of time in My Madden changing this and that, loaded it into a new CCM and of course all the ratings were completely screwed up. Hate this game.
Really, how was messed up? I am going to change some of the 9ers ratings around a bit like you said, I thought put bowman up there a little.
1 thing i will say is that in ccm the ratings will change because of the scheme,if you go in and change them around a bit the player ratings will go up and down depending on what kind of player the are for instance. Crabs is a possesion reciever in the #2 spot, if you go in and put the #2 spot at speed reciever as a priority he will drop in his overall. Even with say like colt mccoy he is a west coast qb i think so if you set qb to field general he will drop put it to west coast and he will go up a few points, attributes stay the same ovr just changes, really dumb if you ask me but thats how it is. also thanks for the props.
P.S. I really think the cb morris is going to be a beast for us if he stays the guy is fast and smart, I think thats why i put him at #1 on returnes cause he was a ace in college. watch some tape on him he will excite you as a niners fan.

Last edited by juggalotusx; 06-15-2013 at 02:57 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:53 AM   #34
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

plan on being done wednesday or sooner with all 32 teams,equipment ,rookies rated over 60 on nfl.com draft board and FA up to date that I will keep up to date. Let me know what you think, thanks.
Old 06-18-2013, 01:38 AM   #35
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

UPDATED, ALL TEAMS DONE, WILL BE A FEW WEEKS BEFORE NUMBERS ARE DONE. ENJOY.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2013, 10:15 PM   #36
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1

Just waiting bro i wish i could send you my rosters with the numbers im go try or just let me know when you finish the new rosters
Old 06-21-2013, 01:30 PM   #37
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
Just waiting bro i wish i could send you my rosters with the numbers im go try or just let me know when you finish the new rosters
I put up the new update with all the teams done, is yours a older one with with numbers? Are you planning on doing the numbers over once the new update comes out, I guess im not sure what you are asking,sorry.
What do you think of the rookie ratings, they are not to high are they? should i lower the aware do you think?
Old 06-21-2013, 05:47 PM   #38
Rookie

I don't see any option for unzip or compress anything.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:54 PM   #39
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AStubbs7
I don't see any option for unzip or compress anything.
When you reply to a thread or whatever if you scroll down and see a thing that says mannage attachments. before that though you need to put the file on a usb from the playstation put it onto you computer and then right click it and put it into a zip file. I use jzip but im sure winzip does the same. when it zips into a file and your in manage attachments browse for it where every you put it on your computer and upload it and it will show up on your reply. Thats the best I can explain it and hope it helps.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:27 PM   #40
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

They play good Geno is nice Eddie Lacy is nice i like the rookies and i went to espn.com and got the jersey numbers you should do that first it took about 4-6 hours and i was doing other things once the jersey numbers are in all you got to do is add on the free agents and it'll be quicker

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »