Home

Tats M13 Offseason Roster (THANKS RONDO)- 360

This is a discussion on Tats M13 Offseason Roster (THANKS RONDO)- 360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2013, 11:57 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Tats M13 Offseason Roster (THANKS RONDO)- 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks233216
Look I've tried everything I can't get this roster fille to work I opened in horizon and modify and changed the ids and rehashed and resigned but every time Itry to load it says dam aged or corrupt in madden one thing I noticed is rondo old file were always 784kb and those always worked what am Idoing wrong
I've never tried using it from a download since I'm the one creating it. Anyone got any advice for him?
Old 06-16-2013, 04:35 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatupu_64
If you want a player to have the correct number, how about you just list the players name, team, and correct number....
i really dont care. just pointing it out.

i can do all the little things in the game myself.

i just cant figure out how to use that editor, so i leave that to you guys.

and the ryan matthews looking like hines ward
Old 06-16-2013, 04:38 PM   #59
Rookie

Make sure you only have one file named TatsRondo (in any variation of caps and lowercases) on your computer. If you import a file that automatically renames (meaning adds a number inside () after it) into Horizon it will load as damaged on the system. Make sure your download reads only as "ROSTER-TATSRONDO" with no numbers. If it has a (1
) or etc. move it to the desktop and rename it before loading it in Horizon. Should work.
Old 06-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #60
Pro

live to die54's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
who are you talking about in particular?
just the rookie class. while i know a lot of the later picks wont make the roster it irl with how some of them are rated it seems silly to even have them(not dissing for making them just saying ya know?)

Ex.
Ravens have a 60 C(ryan Jensen) with no str, a 65 OG(ricky Wagner) with no str and a 3-4 DE(Kapron Lewis-Moore with no str

i do realize that this is how madden would probably rate them ovr wise but usually those all of them would be given somewhere in the 80's for str and just knock the ovr by giving low awr

i know this is a lot of work so im not asking for these updates to actually happen. they arent to bad to do myself i was just wondering if that was something you were thinking about doing later on or not. either way i appreciate the work that you and rondo have done with the roster files
Old 06-17-2013, 10:29 AM   #61
Rookie

I can't wait to try this out!! Also could we think about deleting the guys in the FA pool who don't play anymore? Or at least make them all like 40 ovr???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2013, 05:55 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdavidson4
I can't wait to try this out!! Also could we think about deleting the guys in the FA pool who don't play anymore? Or at least make them all like 40 ovr???
Which guys aren't? Nick Collins, Brian Urlacher, Bob Sanders, etc should all be set to 25 overall.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:55 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by live to die54
just the rookie class. while i know a lot of the later picks wont make the roster it irl with how some of them are rated it seems silly to even have them(not dissing for making them just saying ya know?)

Ex.
Ravens have a 60 C(ryan Jensen) with no str, a 65 OG(ricky Wagner) with no str and a 3-4 DE(Kapron Lewis-Moore with no str

i do realize that this is how madden would probably rate them ovr wise but usually those all of them would be given somewhere in the 80's for str and just knock the ovr by giving low awr

i know this is a lot of work so im not asking for these updates to actually happen. they arent to bad to do myself i was just wondering if that was something you were thinking about doing later on or not. either way i appreciate the work that you and rondo have done with the roster files
I'll try and go through some of the later round OL when I have a chance. I did doing much to the ratings of OL rookies after about the 2nd round.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:27 PM   #64
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Which guys aren't? Nick Collins, Brian Urlacher, Bob Sanders, etc should all be set to 25 overall.
They all have false overalls, as I didn't get around to actually setting their attributes at 25. If you delete them from the save in the Madden Editor they will no longer show in the roster management screen, but they will re-appear in CCM with their original overalls making them uneditable in game and in the editor. DON'T DELETE THEM. Just set them to 25 overall.

The same goes for adding them to the Hall of Fame and Legends team. They will re-appear no matter what you do.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »