Home

Tats M13 Offseason Roster (THANKS RONDO)- 360

This is a discussion on Tats M13 Offseason Roster (THANKS RONDO)- 360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2013, 02:14 AM   #65
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Tats M13 Offseason Roster (THANKS RONDO)- 360

if u replace them with another player for example lets say theres a player in madden 12 or 11 thats still in the league but not on m13 which theres alot, if lets say free agent hb chris brown who is still in the league (free agent) u export his .csv file from a m12 roster and replace urlacher from m13 with browns .csv it will remove urlacher from the game and he will not re-appear in ccm, the only way they wont re-appear is if u replace them with another player if u wanna download my roster and find a couple players u dont have in urs and export their .csv file to replace some of those players man go for it i wont have an issue with it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2013, 02:35 AM   #66
Just started!

OVR: 0

I have a Macbook pro and im trying to download the madden roster and when i try to install the usb download, i get a error message saying i dont have a application to run that file.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:06 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlinshawn2493
I have a Macbook pro and im trying to download the madden roster and when i try to install the usb download, i get a error message saying i dont have a application to run that file.

dualboot windows. or get a real machine.
Old 06-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
They all have false overalls, as I didn't get around to actually setting their attributes at 25. If you delete them from the save in the Madden Editor they will no longer show in the roster management screen, but they will re-appear in CCM with their original overalls making them uneditable in game and in the editor. DON'T DELETE THEM. Just set them to 25 overall.

The same goes for adding them to the Hall of Fame and Legends team. They will re-appear no matter what you do.
I know. I've added more players to a 25 overall.
Old 06-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #69
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatupu_64
I know. I've added more players to a 25 overall.
Good, good. Couldn't remember if I mentioned that I hadn't actually edited their attributes or not. Glad to hear you're on top of things, friend.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:01 PM   #70
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlinshawn2493
I have a Macbook Pro as well. I'm running parallels 7, which allows me to run all windows apps inside of Mac OS X without a problem. Search it up!
Old 06-23-2013, 11:18 PM   #71
Rookie

Hey man I saw the last update was from 6 14 r u close to coming out with a new one?? Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2013, 10:41 AM   #72
Rookie

Honestly couldn't tell you. I've been busy and enjoying summer. I haven't unpacked my Xbox since I got home about a week ago

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »