Home

madden 12 roser ps3

This is a discussion on madden 12 roser ps3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #1
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

OVR: 0
Post madden 12 roser ps3

anyone know of rosters for madden 12 that have this years rookies and andrew luck that is white. The rosters I have have luck black with a purple face. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2013, 01:06 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: madden 12 roser ps3

Quote:
Originally Posted by psu#1
anyone know of rosters for madden 12 that have this years rookies and andrew luck that is white. The rosters I have have luck black with a purple face. Thanks.
I bought a roster off ebay that has them correct.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:05 AM   #3
Rookie

oathofsilence's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: madden 12 roser ps3

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubfight
I just converted over the file (Madden 25 Rosters as of 5/12/13(PS3) by JorEL13) to madden 12: http://www.mediafire.com/?cu9uop5j70x8ohs
^ Madden 25 Rosters - Purple faces, but most current - Probably the one you're currently using.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoene503
This is a Madden 13: Week 17 Roster that has been hex edited to play with Madden 12 for PS3 ONLY. I have given all of the purple faced players 12 attribute points and released them into FA pool. I have recreated and replaced with new players. I got the attributes points directly from http://www.fbgratings.com/members/index.php, correct faces and player gear. ( Andy Dalton, Andrew Luck, Darrelle Revis, RGIII, Cam Newton, Rob Gronkowski, Mark Ingram, and Jimmy Graham ) Also made a few other equipment edits on other teams. ( Ray Lewis arm brace and more )

Week 17 Madden 12 Roster
^ Madden 13 Rosters

Draft Class made by beeryooper

^ NCAA 12 Draft Class that Includes 2013 Draft Class for use in Franchise Mode

Here's a quick reference of the 3 main files I've been using.

The top file incorporates all changes to the teams up to Mid-May of 2013, so all rookies are set in their proper places.

The bottom two files are a roster for the updates to the teams up to the 2013 NFL draft. Using the draft file, you can draft the newest rookie class to whichever team you'd prefer. The draft class isn't 100% and leaves much to be desired, as it always does when you import from NCAA to Madden, but most of the big names are there.

Note: If you use the top roster file, you cannot have a fantasy draft in franchise mode, EVEN IF you have set non preexisting injuries.

The latter file will preform fantasy drafts. Also the purple faced characters have been re-rated and replaced by new models.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »