Home

ABR173rd M25 PS3 Roster Update #2

This is a discussion on ABR173rd M25 PS3 Roster Update #2 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20
ABR173rd M25 PS3 Roster Update #2

Gentlemen,

Just posted my 2nd roster update today!

I have went through the transactions list and made as many adjustments as possible to include adding Vince Young to the Packers. Some of the signings are for players who are not currently in the game and due to the high chances that most of those players will be cut I didn't waste time creating them. I also slightly boosted a few guys overalls and lowered a couple. Turbin and Michaels are good examples and Michaels is more than likely the air apparent to Lynch.

When you guys check out the updated roster if there are any major corrections you would like to see let me know. I am not editing the depth charts at all, just trying to get the correct players on the right teams. If there is an undrafted player that has a high likely hood of making a team and needs to be created let me know and I will research him and try to add him to the next roster update.

I will try to post a full transaction log detailing my next update which will probably come in a couple more days. I got over a 100 downloads on my first roster file so I hope some of you guys are enjoying it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: ABR173rd M25 PS3 Roster Update #2

are u sure u d/led the new file??????? I just d/led it from the roster share loaded it and leach and Winston are still in fa pool? or did u miss those transactions? I see felix jones is on the steelers.....
Old 08-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #3
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
are u sure u d/led the new file??????? I just d/led it from the roster share loaded it and leach and Winston are still in fa pool? or did u miss those transactions? I see felix jones is on the steelers.....
Yeah I missed both- adding Chase Thomas to the Raiders and taking care of Leach and Winston. Some of the transactions become and issue due to salary cap reasons like adding Winston to the Cardinals
Old 08-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #4
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
Yeah I missed both- adding Chase Thomas to the Raiders and taking care of Leach and Winston. Some of the transactions become and issue due to salary cap reasons like adding Winston to the Cardinals
yea the easy way to add Winston to the cards is sign him to a team change him to a punter then release him sign him to cards change him back to rt that's what I had do with lotta players when I did my 13 roster update because of salary cap.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #5
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

Just updated a third time- Now all Free Agents rated 71 and above are on their correct teams aside RG Tyronne Green to the Patriots. Some of these teams are in bad cap condition and there is almost no work around to add these players. K. Thompson, Z. Sudfeld, and V. Young added to the roster.

All rosters cuts were done in accordance with the teams current depth chart, I mainly made cuts to teams that needed cap space to add players that are now currently on the team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

What name is this under for PSN?
Old 08-24-2013, 10:22 PM   #7
Rookie

Davis30788's Arena

OVR: 1

You do know Kenbrell Thompkins and Zach Sudfeld went undrafted, right? Granted, they've performed well, but they shouldn't be nearly as high as the 79 and 77 you have them rated.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:03 AM   #8
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis30788
You do know Kenbrell Thompkins and Zach Sudfeld went undrafted, right? Granted, they've performed well, but they shouldn't be nearly as high as the 79 and 77 you have them rated.
I am aware of that, however you could also argue that some of the player positions on the depth chart are overrated as well. Baring Sudfeld fumbling or screwing something up in the last preseason game he will probably take the majority of the snaps at TE until Gronk gets back. The ratings is more to put them in a place on the depth chart where they will actually get some playing once you enter connected franchise.

If you disagree with the ratings just change them to whatever you believe they should be, my argument on Thompkins would be that he has out performed Dobson up to this point and therefore should be rated just as high as him until one of them proves otherwise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »