Home

Realistic Madden 25 Draft Classes (360)

This is a discussion on Realistic Madden 25 Draft Classes (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Realistic Madden 25 Draft Classes (360)

Jadaveon clowney was a 78 overall when I drafted him. There was another stron safety who was a 93 overall....if anyone should be a 93 it should be clowney. Any idea why this happened? Manziel also was a second rounder which I'm fine with...but the highest qb was 15th overall. Any ideas? And can I edit them myself in madden? Thanks man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #26
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
Jadaveon clowney was a 78 overall when I drafted him. There was another stron safety who was a 93 overall....if anyone should be a 93 it should be clowney. Any idea why this happened? Manziel also was a second rounder which I'm fine with...but the highest qb was 15th overall. Any ideas? And can I edit them myself in madden? Thanks man
Which safety was it? The highest safety I've seen was 81. This was probably a fluke...

Also, these classes are meant for online CFM or 32-team control CFM so just because the first QB doesn't go until 15th overall in an offline draft doesn't mean much because he's probably still 77-78 overall which the best QB in the class should be. I made QBs weaker across the board because they shouldn't be 80 right out of college (unless you're Andrew Luck) its a position that is drafted high because of its importance not because the players are that good. I'd expect if you did an online CFM with that class, that first QB would've gone 1st overall to someone who had the Raiders, Jags, Jets, etc etc
Old 09-02-2013, 05:07 PM   #27
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards
Which safety was it? The highest safety I've seen was 81. This was probably a fluke...

Also, these classes are meant for online CFM or 32-team control CFM so just because the first QB doesn't go until 15th overall in an offline draft doesn't mean much because he's probably still 77-78 overall which the best QB in the class should be. I made QBs weaker across the board because they shouldn't be 80 right out of college (unless you're Andrew Luck) its a position that is drafted high because of its importance not because the players are that good. I'd expect if you did an online CFM with that class, that first QB would've gone 1st overall to someone who had the Raiders, Jags, Jets, etc etc
Would they be OK for just a 1 team controlled CFM mode or is the draft logic really bad in Madden 25?

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 09-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards

The safety was karlos Williams.....I reloaded the draft and clowney was ranked number 1 so it was just a random thing. It most def was a fluke but I do think clowney should've been rated a tad bit higher...like mid 80's.. I wish u could edit rookies. You would think their ratings on ncaa would translate to madden. Aaron Murray was a 7th round pick lol and mike evans from texas a&m was a 5th rounder. Thanks for all of your work man!
Old 09-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #29
Just started!

OVR: 0

Same question as kdmull, is there a reason my file doesn't match the E00000F7D(cont..) numbering? I can't seem to get the save file to work. Always shows as corrupted on my 360
Old 09-02-2013, 07:14 PM   #30
Rookie

kdmull's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbiedoobie
Same question as kdmull, is there a reason my file doesn't match the E00000F7D(cont..) numbering? I can't seem to get the save file to work. Always shows as corrupted on my 360
My number was different but I continued and followed the rest of the instructions and mine still ended up working.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:03 PM   #31
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
The safety was karlos Williams.....I reloaded the draft and clowney was ranked number 1 so it was just a random thing. It most def was a fluke but I do think clowney should've been rated a tad bit higher...like mid 80's.. I wish u could edit rookies. You would think their ratings on ncaa would translate to madden. Aaron Murray was a 7th round pick lol and mike evans from texas a&m was a 5th rounder. Thanks for all of your work man!
Aaron Murray may very well be a 7th round pick when it's all said and done honestly. He's had amazing talent around him his entire career, lacks ideal size, doesn't have a cannon, and never seems to play well in big games. It's more likely he goes in the 7th or undrafted than in the 1st at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 08:15 PM   #32
Rookie

DFranks24Fan's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdmull
My number was different but I continued and followed the rest of the instructions and mine still ended up working.
What was the name of your file?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »