Home

Operation Sports Community Xbox 360 FBG Rosters

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Community Xbox 360 FBG Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2013, 12:09 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Operation Sports Community Xbox 360 FBG Rosters

Hey fellas. First off, thank you for your commitment to this project. This is NEEDED for this game to work. I would love to be a part of this, but my puter is a mac. Anyway, my point...or question. What are ya'll planning to do for sliders to work with these rosters? Was wondering if anyone is playing multiple games with cards-eagles to really dial in some realism. Just throwing it out there! Thanks guys, good luck!
Old 09-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #18
Rookie

MarcDub's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
Buffalo is done!
Bout to try them out now... I just noticed you didn't use my edits..
Old 09-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #19
Rookie

MarcDub's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by buho oscuro
Hey fellas. First off, thank you for your commitment to this project. This is NEEDED for this game to work. I would love to be a part of this, but my puter is a mac. Anyway, my point...or question. What are ya'll planning to do for sliders to work with these rosters? Was wondering if anyone is playing multiple games with cards-eagles to really dial in some realism. Just throwing it out there! Thanks guys, good luck!
I've been using Azzure's Sim Sliders... I've played multiple games w/ cards/eagels & I've been getting some really good gameplay..
Old 09-02-2013, 12:39 PM   #20
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcDub
Bout to try them out now... I just noticed you didn't use my edits..
I used whatever file I uploaded from your GT.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
Old 09-02-2013, 12:52 PM   #21
Rookie

xxxOpie24xxx's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by buho oscuro
I've actually been using xxKidvxx sliders, I found them to be the best I've played with yet...he factors in the penalty research. Results in some very great gameplay! Especially with these edits!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #22
Rookie

MarcDub's Arena

Wow.. I don't know how that happened then, lol... Literally NONE of my edits were on your file & I just re-downloaded my own file to make sure I didn't upload the wrong file & they were all there.. I believe you may have downloaded the wrong file from my GT because I have 2 separate roster files, but only one is named FBGRATINGS.. I just checked your file again & it's only the Bills ratings adjusted.. Cards & Eagles are at their default ratings...
Old 09-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #23
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

Tomorrow night (and every Tuesday night) I'll have about 4 hours of edit time. I'm also hoping to get my hands dirty tonight for a few hours.

Any specific teams, let me know. If not I'll keep working on the AFC East.

Old 09-02-2013, 12:59 PM   #24
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcDub
Wow.. I don't know how that happened then, lol... Literally NONE of my edits were on your file & I just re-downloaded my own file to make sure I didn't upload the wrong file & they were all there.. I believe you may have downloaded the wrong file from my GT because I have 2 separate roster files, but only one is named FBGRATINGS.. I just checked your file again & it's only the Bills ratings adjusted.. Cards & Eagles are at their default ratings...
Jesus, really?!

I even checked before I uploaded it and both Arizona and Philadelphia were in the 60s.

Okay, I'm gonna put your GT back as the file to work off of.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »