Home

Wfwilson madden 25 rosters online(ps3)

This is a discussion on Wfwilson madden 25 rosters online(ps3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2013, 01:44 PM   #25
Banned

LarryLipschits's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Wfwilson madden 25 rosters online(ps3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
really?.....

He looks more asian or something to me. Darker skinned. Meh i don't know. I guess i'm picky. The Steeler roster was perfect except for a couple little offensive line mix ups, but they were easy fixes. I ended up making Moye a little darker skinned. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 02:07 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Was excited for this until I checked my team.......The Detroit Lions.

Where to begin?

1. You have Joseph Fauria at fullback he is a tightend you could have kept Shaun Chapas there he is a fullback in the original and is on the practice squad. Chapas isn't on the team in your roster

2. WR Chaz Schilens is no longer on the team he was released awhile ago and u took WR Corey Fuller off he is on the practice squad

3. RG Jake Scott is no longer on the team and neither is RT Derek Hardman and also Lineman Laadrian Waddle is missing he is a tackle.

4. You moved DE Ezekiel Ansah to ROLB.....I don't know why

5. You removed OLB Cory Greenwood he is on the practice squad and OLB Rocky Mcintosh is missing to

6. CB Domonique Johnson is no longer on the team and you removed CB Chris Greenwood who is on the practice squad

7. You removed TE Michael Williams he is just hurt not released

8. You removed G Rodney Austin he is on the practice squad

Now maybe some people don't care about the practice squad but I think a lot of people do and since the game allows you to put a lot of players on the roster I don't see a reason not to include. They are still apart of the team. Post is not meant to be rude just trying to help.
Old 09-06-2013, 02:09 PM   #27
Rookie

Stichamania's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfwilson
Whos missing on kansas city and i never seen hartman released i put lewis as a corner cause i forgot to change him back to safty and i didnt work on tha #s but i bet u downloaded my roster and worked on them then posted them back up like u did all tha work but its kool i dont trip unless u lie out u did all of it.i came home errday from work goin on nfl.com lookin at the releases and add on i never seen hartman gone
Sorry man but I wouldn't take credit for something that wasn't mine. The only thing that needs to be done for the Chiefs roster is change WR AJ Jenkins number to 15 and add CB Ron Parker to the team. He was released by Seattle. His number is 38 but other than that man your chiefs roster is perfect and I thank you for your good work sir.

Last edited by Stichamania; 09-06-2013 at 02:25 PM.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:14 PM   #28
Rookie

Meatball0311's Arena

OVR: 0

I also forgot to mention they have Z.DeOssie as a TE but he should be a Center since he is the long snapper.

-Also D.Moore changed number from 79 to 98.

Will let you know if I see anything else.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #29
Rookie

Meatball0311's Arena

OVR: 0

And by the way.. Madden released an updated roster today, but there still are issues with Z.DeOssie and D.Moore.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:02 PM   #30
Banned

LarryLipschits's Arena

I noticed you are missing Terence Garvin linebacker from the Steelers
Old 09-06-2013, 10:21 PM   #31
Rookie

Thanx for the info guys imma fix them as soon as i get home from work and deozzie thang had it that way but ill fix it for ya......stichmania i was jus jokin on dat situation but a dude did copy mine and posted iup sayin try my rosters i kno because i made tha te rookie for the cowboys a starting fb and im tha only one dat did it but expect update 5.3 later if yall wanna setup tha depth chart cause i put it on auto for me help me out......
Also ill b workin on NBA 2K14 rosters so look out for them too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 02:21 PM   #32
Rookie

Rosters 5.3 are up

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »