Home

[PS3] "25" Roster Improvements - #1 Downloaded Roster on Madden Share

This is a discussion on [PS3] "25" Roster Improvements - #1 Downloaded Roster on Madden Share within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
[PS3] "25" Roster Improvements - #1 Downloaded Roster on Madden Share

I figured I should make a thread on this considering I've gotten a lot of dislikes on my roster. I honestly can't tell you why I'm getting so much heat for moving players to other rosters and making sure they have to correct jersey number on. But I've made sure to constantly update every roster move possible since the game came out, including updating the date and time that it was updated. I've always enjoyed having constantly updated rosters in every sports game I've had and this was the first time I decided to share them.

I don't like changing ratings ever on video games because I feel that I'd become way to biased on the ratings and so I just don't **** with them at all. Also depth chart is typically best rated player at the top excluding EJ Manuel (even if they're injured in real life).

Anyway, I'd like to get feedback from you guys on what you'd like to see different on the next roster updates because no one's messaged me via PSN about it.

If you need to find the roster, go to Top Downloads from the main screen, press R1 to go to roster and hover over Downloads and press square and it should be the first one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #2
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: [PS3] "25" Roster Improvements - #1 Downloaded Roster on Madden Share

This isn't the reply you're looking for (because it offers no comments on your roster).

I say this as someone who has not downloaded your rosters - don't worry about the dislike count, whatever it's at. If you're moving players around and updating their numbers, that's great. Keeps your game updated, and I'm sure a good majority of the people who downloaded it love the updates. With the way the system is, people are going to rate it randomly. Sometimes people will have legitimate reasons to give it a negative vote, sometimes people just like being *******s because the internet is anonymous.

Just keep doing what you're doing.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks for the advice brother, I'll keep given'r and allow this thread to sit here in case there is any suggestions.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:55 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenplayer69
I figured I should make a thread on this considering I've gotten a lot of dislikes on my roster. I honestly can't tell you why I'm getting so much heat for moving players to other rosters and making sure they have to correct jersey number on. But I've made sure to constantly update every roster move possible since the game came out, including updating the date and time that it was updated. I've always enjoyed having constantly updated rosters in every sports game I've had and this was the first time I decided to share them.

I don't like changing ratings ever on video games because I feel that I'd become way to biased on the ratings and so I just don't **** with them at all. Also depth chart is typically best rated player at the top excluding EJ Manuel (even if they're injured in real life).

Anyway, I'd like to get feedback from you guys on what you'd like to see different on the next roster updates because no one's messaged me via PSN about it.

If you need to find the roster, go to Top Downloads from the main screen, press R1 to go to roster and hover over Downloads and press square and it should be the first one.
You're roster is great for all the roster moves, but the reason why so many people dislike it imo is because many new unrestricted free agents and other players are missing.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:23 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny885
You're roster is great for all the roster moves, but the reason why so many people dislike it imo is because many new unrestricted free agents and other players are missing.
Fair enough, I thought about adding them but the amount of time it would have taken me to do that and the amount of time that EA update the rosters would have been been fairly similar. So I decided on simply having the proper players that were already available to be on the proper teams and once again making sure that jersey numbers were proper.

But thanks for the feedback, I understand where the frustration of not having certain players on your favourite team, but I was really just working with what was available to us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

Check mine out and see the difference
Old 09-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #7
Banned

LarryLipschits's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah if you don't have the actual 53 man rosters with the undrafted guys and the unrestricted free agents then that is why ppl are disliking it.
Old 09-06-2013, 02:04 PM   #8
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

whats your gamer tag ???? I've d/led a lot of rosters off of the roster share and I swear most.... are like they are just d/ling others and then reposting saying they are theirs.

everyone I've d/led so far has said their either 53 man roster or has every transaction udfa etc... and all it takes is one look my team the browns and I have to just laugh.... because they still had players on their from the first roster release of players who got cut at beginning of training camp, and then
of course missing a lot of the players we signec and who made the 53 man roster.

I've only found one on their that has all of what I said and the guys gamer tag is Addy81... in fact im gonna put it up to one Donny puts out this weekend and if donny's dosen't match up im using that guys roster for my ccm.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »