Home

1993 season roster for PS3 M25

This is a discussion on 1993 season roster for PS3 M25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2013, 07:27 AM   #73
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 1993 season roster for PS3 M25

Quote:
Originally Posted by seantaylor21
Hi Rysumm!!! Ndavis8 has posted the roster files for us Ps3 users to convert!! He has added over 100 more Legends with scanned faces and portraits.. If you can be so kind to convert them like the last time and post on Madden Share, the whole Ps3 community will be very greatfull!! Thanks for all your hard work!!
K, I'll get to it.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:43 AM   #74
Banned

cardinals22mather's Arena

OVR: 2

Exactly.....If Lawrence Taylor or Neil Smith broke a QBs leg, they wanted to take the leg home with them. Now the players would all gather around, pray, cry, get fined and call a therapist
Old 09-15-2013, 08:56 AM   #75
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

1993 rosters 2.0 is uploaded for download.

Keep in mind the rosters are complete but the Seahawks, Rams, Saints, Patriots, and Redskins may need slight equipment updates, skin tone corrections and ratings updates. I'll let you guy's be the judge on most that.

Feel free to edit the equipment and ratings let me know if there is a skin tone correction cause I have to correct that in the editor. All the other teams should be good to go. This is CCM tested and works.

Roster can be found on Maddenshare under 1993ROSTER or userid rysumm.

Think that's it enjoy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2013, 09:11 AM   #76
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
1993 rosters 2.0 is uploaded for download.

Keep in mind the rosters are complete but the Seahawks, Rams, Saints, Patriots, and Redskins may need slight equipment updates, skin tone corrections and ratings updates. I'll let you guy's be the judge on most that.

Feel free to edit the equipment and ratings let me know if there is a skin tone correction cause I have to correct that in the editor. All the other teams should be good to go. This is CCM tested and works.

Roster can be found on Maddenshare under 1993ROSTER or userid rysumm.

Think that's it enjoy.
Rysumm, I can't thank you enough for these rosters. You chose a year that I keep very close to my heart. These rosters alone will make me cherish this game forever. I can't explain it, but firing up these rosters, brought back so many memories.

Thank you so much for your work on this! I wish I could put into words what I am feeling right now! These rosters are about as close as to a virtual time machine as you can get! Amazing work!
Old 09-15-2013, 10:22 AM   #77
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Rysumm, I can't thank you enough for these rosters. You chose a year that I keep very close to my heart. These rosters alone will make me cherish this game forever. I can't explain it, but firing up these rosters, brought back so many memories.

Thank you so much for your work on this! I wish I could put into words what I am feeling right now! These rosters are about as close as to a virtual time machine as you can get! Amazing work!
OMG....just downloaded these and what SEC said a million times over....your roster and charter's sliders may have convinced me to actually keep this game.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:40 AM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 4

Yup same here, these rosters are all game changer! Love replaying the classic match ups!
Old 09-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #79
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

God...this is just freakin' awesome.....started a connected career with 32-team control (putting Gibbs in Washington; Johnson in Dallas, etc.) and then editing all of the coaching schemes....I think I can pretty much get every team to play like real life.....

(sorry....I just can't help myself)
Old 09-15-2013, 01:01 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
K, I'll get to it.
Thank You!!! Can't wait to play with Ndavis8 updated legend rosters!!

Btw loving your 93 rosters! I think 93 was the best year period, music, Jordan, Griffey, economy, Martin, Seinfield, but the best was the 93 Nfl season which you allowed us all to Re-live

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »