Home

Cursives classic rosters converted to PS3 M25

This is a discussion on Cursives classic rosters converted to PS3 M25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Cursives classic rosters converted to PS3 M25

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
Rysumm, I have enjoyed all of your conversions roster files from 360 to PS3....is it possible for you to do playmakers ncaa football 14 alumni roster file for the PS3 community? It would definitely breath new life into ncaa football 14.Almost like Xmas ...lol
Totally like Christmas. I don't even own an NCAA game and haven't bought one in probably 10 years but I'd do it with playmaker's rosters on PS3 for sure!

I don't even own Madden 25 yet but I'm about to get it due SOLELY to playing with classic rosters from Rysumm/Cursive.

I'm about to drop about $100-120 real soon....but it's WELL WORTH IT!

Last edited by mathteachernerd1968; 09-24-2013 at 03:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2013, 10:58 PM   #26
Rookie

Went out and bought M25. Did me a download or 2.

The 95 rosters rule so much. Words cannot describe...

Played me some classic Jets and Dolphins, '95 style...

Just awesome.

Thanks Rysumm and Cursive! The rosters are a work of art.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:12 PM   #27
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
Rysumm, I have enjoyed all of your conversions roster files from 360 to PS3....is it possible for you to do playmakers ncaa football 14 alumni roster file for the PS3 community? It would definitely breath new life into ncaa football 14.Almost like Xmas ...lol
I'm working on getting the 1990 Madden season rosters done right now so I could try and work on it after that. But I don't own NCAA from any year on any console so I would need a file posted on mediafire for me to download and work with.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:49 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

To all that has follow this thread...anyone knows how to post playmakers all alumni roster file for ncaa football 14 to mediafire so our favorite conversion converter(Rysumm)...lol can convert to PS3 for the PS3 community.It would be oh so nice to have.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:49 PM   #29
Rookie

westview33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathteachernerd1968
Totally like Christmas. I don't even own an NCAA game and haven't bought one in probably 10 years but I'd do it with playmaker's rosters on PS3 for sure!

I don't even own Madden 25 yet but I'm about to get it due SOLELY to playing with classic rosters from Rysumm/Cursive.

I'm about to drop about $100-120 real soon....but it's WELL WORTH IT!
I just found out they were canx the NCAA series as of right now. I guess if PS3 users plan to get playmakers alumni rosters they might want to do it before the servers shutdown like EA did for their NCAA basketball series.I have his outstanding NCAA 11 Alumni rosters and I've been waiting patiently for his NCAA 14 release. I loved using those rosters and throwing deep passes to speed guys like Rocket Ismail, Joey Galloway, Lynn Swann, Paul Warfield, Willie Gault and John Jefferson to name a few. He has so many great players from different era's all on one file it's awesome.In NCAA 11 I was able to get like 4 draft classes out of those rosters and transfer them all to Madden 11.
Westview Basketball #33
Old 09-30-2013, 05:43 PM   #30
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

For those interested I've posted the 1986 rosters on madden share for PS3. They are still not 100% complete although all the teams are accounted for with all the players. Again great work to Cursive for putting these together on XBOX 360.

Last edited by Rysumm; 09-30-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:04 PM   #31
Rookie

thank you so much for these as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 10:24 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
For those interested I've posted the 1986 rosters on madden share for PS3. They are still not 100% complete although all the teams are accounted for with all the players. Again great work to Cursive for putting these together on XBOX 360.
Thanks for posting!

I was REALLY excited to download these rosters. I immediately started re-ordering depth charts and loved what I was seeing. Problem is when I started playing a game b/w the 49ers and Dolphins. I'm noticing Russ Francis is black, Roy Foster is white, Blackwood the DB is black....so I'm wondering if something went wrong in the translation b/w 360 and PS3. Don Strock backup QB is left-handed too. That was just 1 game and I'm sure there are plenty more issues. It's a shame b/c I'm sure the 360 rosters are totally bad-***.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »