Home

Need some help from roster editing pros

This is a discussion on Need some help from roster editing pros within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2013, 10:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Exclamation Need some help from roster editing pros

I was wondering if I could get some help with this roster editing stuff. I've got all the software on my computer, but for whatever reason I can't get it to work no matter how many times I try.

Would somebody be willing to make 4 simple roster edits for me using the newest roster?

All I want is an age change for Tom Brady, Peyton & Eli Manning, & Drew Brees. I was wanting to make them all 21-22 years old so they'll be around for many seasons in CFM.

I hate to ask this, but I can't seem to get this thing figured out - I've been trying each weekend the last 3 weeks.

I would greatly appreciate it & would be willing to make a "PayPal donation" to whomever is willing to help me out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2013, 08:15 PM   #2
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Need some help from roster editing pros

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonh_86
I was wondering if I could get some help with this roster editing stuff. I've got all the software on my computer, but for whatever reason I can't get it to work no matter how many times I try.

Would somebody be willing to make 4 simple roster edits for me using the newest roster?

All I want is an age change for Tom Brady, Peyton & Eli Manning, & Drew Brees. I was wanting to make them all 21-22 years old so they'll be around for many seasons in CFM.

I hate to ask this, but I can't seem to get this thing figured out - I've been trying each weekend the last 3 weeks.

I would greatly appreciate it & would be willing to make a "PayPal donation" to whomever is willing to help me out.
Is this for PS3 or Xbox?
Old 10-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Need some help from roster editing pros

I would be willing to pay for Roster edits as well. Hopefully for PS3. I would want it for the same thing as well to edit the age of current players to age 20:
Troy Polamalu-Steelers
Rey Maualuga-Bengals
Matt Toeaina-Bears or Free Agent
Isaac Sopoaga-Eagles
Davonne Bess-Browns

I also wanted to bring back old Players like:
Junior Seau
Colt Brennan
Tj Houshmansedeh

I would like to add Samoan Hair to the following individuals:
Matt Asiata-Vikings
John Lotulelei-Seahawks
Roy Helu-Redskins

I would be willing to pay per player that you edit for me through PayPal. I would like for all those QB's mentioned in the previous post at age 20 as well.

Please let me know if anyone is willing. My personal email is [email protected].

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »