Home

NFL on FOX: MADDEN 25 Complete Rosters

This is a discussion on NFL on FOX: MADDEN 25 Complete Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Are you looking forward to these rosters?
Yes 17 70.83%
No 7 29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2013, 08:09 PM   #9
Banned

oldergamerleague's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NFL on FOX: MADDEN 25 Complete Rosters

I did finish the free agent positions today and fix all 32 teams player positions based of depth charts from opening day.

Here is some other rookie QBS I also have added.

QB Caleb TerBush - CARDINALS
QB Colby Cameron - PANTHERS
QB Nick Stephens - COWBOYS - (He will need his ratings lowered because I used Andy Dalton to make him)
QB Ryan Katz - BRONCOS
QB James Vandenberg - VIKINGS
QB Tim Jenkins - RAMS

Next up is I will be working on photo IDS and the ratings for guys I have added. I plan on not having anyone rated under 70 to help prevent players from vanishing in the CFM.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:24 PM   #10
Banned

oldergamerleague's Arena

Todays update is I am using the MADDEN editor and fixing all duplicate player id's. When you import a player it changes the player id sometimes so im finxing it back to original ID and changing the duplicates.

Then tomorrow I will be working on rating players that were either imported or created that are rated under 70 overall.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:08 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Will you be updating skin tones or faces at all?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2013, 11:40 PM   #12
Banned

oldergamerleague's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsimms13
Will you be updating skin tones or faces at all?
Sorry I will not be doing this as I wanted to but just don't have time to add that and some of that breaks the game , well you have to many issues to fix using the MADDEN editor messing around with faces and skin tones.

I don't like how some of the skin tones are to dark myself or the player model looks nothing like his photo once you go into edit player, but I am pretty much close to being done with these as my main focus was ot have accuarate opening day rosters and update them in my CFM as I go along each week. I also think in MADDEN they have helmets on mostly so it really doesn't pay to worry to much about skin tones or faces as I would a baseball game like The Show.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:32 PM   #13
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldergamerleague
... I also think in MADDEN they have helmets on mostly so it really doesn't pay to worry to much about skin tones or faces as I would a baseball game like The Show.
Yeah tbh I'm not 100% concerned with them for this reason as well. In 2k basketball it's a big deal, but Madden it's just cool if they have it. You could probably just ask Rondo or Gman if you could use their faces, just copy them using the editor if you would want to go down that route.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:26 AM   #14
Banned

bodank82's Arena

after seeing the players you've added, like Jake Stoneburner, made me wish I had an xbox. these are probably awesome.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #15
Rookie

Any update on when these will be released. Im looking for a good roster set to start my CCM with and these sound like they are going to be awesome, but the thread has been quite over the past few days. Would love to know a projected release date?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2013, 12:40 PM   #16
Rookie

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#30662084

If Anybody is looking for more roster info. The link above you can find the original poster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »