Home

Madden 2004 Draft Class - XBox - HBK

This is a discussion on Madden 2004 Draft Class - XBox - HBK within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2004, 06:55 PM   #17
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59
Re: Madden 2004 Draft Class - XBox - HBK

First post Updated with v1.2. Thanks HBK.
Old 02-15-2004, 04:13 AM   #18
MVP

Donovan's Arena

OVR: 18

This is great, what iv been discussing in the NCAA forum for a while now but can we get the rosters and not just the draft class as well so we can continure past this season with real players and not run into the problem of having 2 larry fitzgeralds and claretts etc, this is just a draft class right? I havent d/l it yet so i may be wrong. tyhanks for the help and info
Old 02-20-2004, 07:31 PM   #19
All Star

jt45's Arena

Get ready for another edition.....

Mike Williams, WR, USC put his name in for the draft today. In my opinion, he's better than Fitzgerald and could be picked before Larry.
Old 02-21-2004, 04:59 AM   #20
Pro

BiggestKJ's Arena

OVR: 10

Hell yeah, MIKE WILLIAMS is DA MAN... However, I don't mean to start a debate or anything, but I don't think he's better than Fitzgerald just yet. He may be more athletic and physical than Fitzgerald but Mr. Larry has better hands and awareness. I'm not sure who's faster. If Fitzgerald is an 83 then Mike Williams should be an 82.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:38 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

very nice draft class, it's about as accurate as you can get given the limitations of NCAA and Madden. It worked out pretty well in a sim franchise for me. Oakland got Fitz, San Diego got Manning, Arizona got Roethlisberger. A scary thought in Atlanta, Mike Vick with Peerless Price and Reggie Williams to throw to. Hopefully, you'll work on another draft class for the 2005 season so we'll be able to continue.

Thanks for the great work, this is an excellent file.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2004, 12:03 AM   #22
MVP

Donovan's Arena

Quote:

Reznor said:
very nice draft class, it's about as accurate as you can get given the limitations of NCAA and Madden. It worked out pretty well in a sim franchise for me. Oakland got Fitz, San Diego got Manning, Arizona got Roethlisberger. A scary thought in Atlanta, Mike Vick with Peerless Price and Reggie Williams to throw to. Hopefully, you'll work on another draft class for the 2005 season so we'll be able to continue.

Thanks for the great work, this is an excellent file.

I would love it if you could just continue from there and make the next 5 seasons or so of draft classes, dont worry about accuracys just make sure theres no duplicate players in the next seasons of classes. get back to us if you can do this, otherwise the problem is ill have to use madden classes because of the problems with the ncaa rosters.
Old 02-23-2004, 12:05 AM   #23
MVP

Donovan's Arena

And the only fault i can find is that the players are almost to good, the worst QB is a 70, i would have made them all a couple points lower, just my 2 cents.
Old 02-25-2004, 08:35 PM   #24
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Hey HBK, great work...but I think you will have to release one more "final" version. Mike Williams of USC declared that he WILL enter the 2004 Draft, and since he will be a top ten pick (if not top five), he should be in the class. Hopefully it won't be too difficult of an addition...and then you can finally post the classes from later years. Thanks again!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »