Home

Try my Madden 25 Draft Classes 2014-2018 (PS3)

This is a discussion on Try my Madden 25 Draft Classes 2014-2018 (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2013, 03:24 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Try my Madden 25 Draft Classes 2014-2018 (PS3)

What roster did you use for NCAA football 14?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2013, 06:16 PM   #42
Just started!

OVR: 0

When i get to the draft it automatically simulates the draft every time
Old 12-31-2013, 08:44 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

They really ought to just let us edit these in Excel. We could get super-realistic draft classes that way, and the age, draft year, picture, skin tone, exact characteristics would all be perfect. And we could quickly swap players between classes when someone declares early (like that Wyoming QB).
Old 12-31-2013, 06:05 PM   #44
Pro

Zane3490's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjimenez09
When i get to the draft it automatically simulates the draft every time
Do you have the draft aspect set to CPU control?

Does anyone have any realistic draft classes where Manziel and Clowney come out this year and Jameis Winston comes out as soon as he can? The one I found he comes out in 2017.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:55 AM   #45
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zane3490
Do you have the draft aspect set to CPU control?

Does anyone have any realistic draft classes where Manziel and Clowney come out this year and Jameis Winston comes out as soon as he can? The one I found he comes out in 2017.
I'm waiting till Manziel actually declares before putting him in. When he does or doesn't, I'll probably start working on my next set of draft classes. I believe Winston comes out in 17 in mine too. It's hard to get people to come out early so the only thing I can do is push him up a year. I may do that in the future set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2014, 07:58 AM   #46
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhn31
They really ought to just let us edit these in Excel. We could get super-realistic draft classes that way, and the age, draft year, picture, skin tone, exact characteristics would all be perfect. And we could quickly swap players between classes when someone declares early (like that Wyoming QB).
Yeah, that would be awesome. If we could actually get the ages right for players, it would make me a lot happier. That's my biggest gripe with the way it works now because you have to move people to seniors so some of them come out 24 or 25 years old. It sucks when you have to do it to a guy like Manziel who only just turned 21.
Old 01-01-2014, 08:13 AM   #47
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoachvandever
What roster did you use for NCAA football 14?
Honestly I don't remember which roster I downloaded from here. I'll try to figure that out. But the roster changed dramatically from that since.

I first made edits based on the way draft classes were coming out before the patch. I had to put a lot of guys physical ratings up and their position skill attributes down because it would randomly choose whether to take down physical or skill position ratings and if you had awareness and position skills ratings down it would usually knock those down more and not physical ratings like speed and strength as much.

Then I had to take all those physical skills and knock them back down a bit and the position skill ratings way up because now it knocks those down a lot. As long as you get the physical skills right, it's going to make some decent draft classes. If anyone sees any physical skills that you think aren't right or too much, let me know and I'll fix them in my next edits. I might have missed a few that I put up in the first edit. The position skill attributes are going to be pretty random every time so there isn't much that I can do about that besides use them to try to get people to come out in order and higher overalls for the top guys.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:14 AM   #48
Pro

Zane3490's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenmad
I'm waiting till Manziel actually declares before putting him in. When he does or doesn't, I'll probably start working on my next set of draft classes. I believe Winston comes out in 17 in mine too. It's hard to get people to come out early so the only thing I can do is push him up a year. I may do that in the future set.
Awesome, thank you! The classes really help with making everything fit.

If you do redo it, can you also look to include Andre Williams?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »