Home

32 team control question

This is a discussion on 32 team control question within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2013, 02:19 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 21
32 team control question

I am trying to set up on offline CFM with my classic teams. I set the settings so no trades, no injuries, etc because I want the rosters to stay static since these are old time teams. I don't want any FA signings, etc.

I set up the actual oldtime coaches for each team and I think I have control of all teams. However, is there a way to simulate all games to be played in a week or even just some games? I may want to play the game with the 68 Jets, for example, but simulate the rest of the games that week.

I did search but could not seem to find an answer to this specific question.

Thanks for any help...

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #2
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 32 team control question

Hey Capa,

I am currently doing a 32 team CFM for the 1990 season and have also set up the templates for 1986,1993,1995 and 2008.

What I do is create ever single coach (and fictional coaches for the expansion teams that did not play in those specific years), set up the correct generic or legend playbooks for each team as well as set up tendancies. I do all this in the intial set-up.

I set everything to off (except injuries as I like having that challenge to adjust to them and thus far it has not been an issue through 10 weeks).

I play my teams games....but also look for another "game of the week". You must play all the games you want that week before you force advance the league to the next week

For quick access to each team (if your on PS3) simply click the R3 and scroll to the coach (team) you want to play with, set depth charts etc.

Hope that helps.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 21

I did the same things as far as set up goes except for injuries.

I am on 360 but will see if that switch team method works. Right now it seems to stay with the 1974 Cardinals and I am not sure why. That's where I am stuck...I can't seem to figure out how to switch to another team/game...it looks like it is forcing me to Play the first game on the schedule that week (74 Cards vs 67 Rams)...

C
Old 12-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #4
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I did the same things as far as set up goes except for injuries.

I am on 360 but will see if that switch team method works. Right now it seems to stay with the 1974 Cardinals and I am not sure why. That's where I am stuck...I can't seem to figure out how to switch to another team/game...it looks like it is forcing me to Play the first game on the schedule that week (74 Cards vs 67 Rams)...

C

Ok if someone on 360 can chime in.....I would assume click your right stick to activate being able to scroll the different teams (top right corner in the CFM menu).

Whatever coach you set up first is also the commissioner of your league so that is the team you will force advance the entire league when your ready to move on to the next week.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »