Home

Anyone hare base roster of all fictional players?

This is a discussion on Anyone hare base roster of all fictional players? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2013, 06:08 PM   #1
Rookie

bucs90's Arena

OVR: 0
Anyone hare base roster of all fictional players?

Looking for a roster with just fictional players. No current players. PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2013, 08:54 PM   #2
Pro

trey31's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Anyone hare base roster of all fictional players?

If nobody responds with a set of their own, you could always make one using imported names & portraits & faces, etc from exported EA draft classes using the Madden Editor V1. Madden 12 randomizes player names/portraits for each draft class. You could copy draft players' names/faces/portraits from an exported csv file, and paste them over existing players names/faces/portraits. It would take roughly 12 different draft classes to replace everyone. Also you could perform a fantasy franchise draft inside the editor to randomize players onto new teams. Also, rosters can be converted in-between Madden 12/13/25 without any issues.

If you do this, please upload it here. I'd love to play around with it.
Old 12-20-2013, 01:32 PM   #3
Rookie

bucs90's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone hare base roster of all fictional players?

If nobody responds with a set of their own, you could always make one using imported names & portraits & faces, etc from exported EA draft classes using the Madden Editor V1. Madden 12 randomizes player names/portraits for each draft class. You could copy draft players' names/faces/portraits from an exported csv file, and paste them over existing players names/faces/portraits. It would take roughly 12 different draft classes to replace everyone. Also you could perform a fantasy franchise draft inside the editor to randomize players onto new teams. Also, rosters can be converted in-between Madden 12/13/25 without any issues.

If you do this, please upload it here. I'd love to play around with it.

I'm kinda stupid. . . I dont know how to do that stuff. If anyone does or can do one for me that would be amazing. I want to get it so I can start a franchise with a whole new NFL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »