Home

Final Regular Season Rosters would be nice..

This is a discussion on Final Regular Season Rosters would be nice.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2014, 10:53 PM   #1
Banned

bodank82's Arena

OVR: 3
Final Regular Season Rosters would be nice..

I remember last year Donny took breaks during mid-season updates, but at the end of the year? I'd love to have the rosters each team ended with before the playoffs started. As a packer fan, I don't know how Victor Aiyewa or Jumal Rolle were missed, especially Aiyewa the past couple updates. I am sure other teams have some relevant non-practice squad players that have not been included.
Some roster editors(ps3) should have created some players not included instead of updating a few transactions and re-posting. I do appreciate they're work though..
Just thought I'd vent. It doesn't look like they'll be out by game-day according to twitter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 09:57 AM   #2
Rookie

BleedingGreen83's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Final Regular Season Rosters would be nice..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodank82
I remember last year Donny took breaks during mid-season updates, but at the end of the year? I'd love to have the rosters each team ended with before the playoffs started. As a packer fan, I don't know how Victor Aiyewa or Jumal Rolle were missed, especially Aiyewa the past couple updates. I am sure other teams have some relevant non-practice squad players that have not been included.
Some roster editors(ps3) should have created some players not included instead of updating a few transactions and re-posting. I do appreciate they're work though..
Just thought I'd vent. It doesn't look like they'll be out by game-day according to twitter.
I don't know why we haven't had a roster update in two weeks. I keep waiting but nothing.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:52 PM   #3
Banned

I think end of regular season rosters should be a damn important update for EA and playoff performances should have only a slight impact on ratings unless someone steps up huge who is an unkown. That leaves more room for deviation between rosters each year which is good for the game imo. I'll usually play madden a ton until about May when I lose interest and seeing some ratings and development changes in players compared to the previous version adds excitement (especially since I like to do a few drafted CFM's). Let the reigning super bowl champs get their upgrades for the start of the next year's game. Until this point as far as roster upgrades go EA had done a great job.

Last edited by Dynastyyy; 01-06-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:56 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 2

Still not up? Donny be slacking.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:00 AM   #5
Banned

Hopefully they're coming today.. Main screen has Wild Card recaps & MUT challenges up now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2014, 11:32 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Looks like tomorrow or Friday https://twitter.com/Donny_Moore/stat...48948841680896
Old 01-09-2014, 01:57 AM   #7
Banned

bodank82's Arena

OVR: 3

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...pdate-playoffs

here is the list. looks like the packer players that have been on the 53 man roster didn't make it again

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »