Home

2014 up-to-date (with correct underclassmen declaring) PS3 draft class

This is a discussion on 2014 up-to-date (with correct underclassmen declaring) PS3 draft class within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2014, 10:22 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2014 up-to-date (with correct underclassmen declaring) PS3 draft class

When you do the 16 or 17 class can you include jabrill peppers CB committ to Michigan. Many think he will be the best pure athlete in the ncaa nation at 19 yrs old. Played both ways in hs. And is a absolute shut down corner expected to start as a freshman in 14 as a return man and corner. Many think he'll likely declare as soon as he can. Has the revis island type play with sanders athleticism. will be a junior in 2017.

Last edited by jjerickson1382; 01-29-2014 at 10:23 AM. Reason: mispelled name
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2014, 10:45 AM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjerickson1382
When you do the 16 or 17 class can you include jabrill peppers CB committ to Michigan. Many think he will be the best pure athlete in the ncaa nation at 19 yrs old. Played both ways in hs. And is a absolute shut down corner expected to start as a freshman in 14 as a return man and corner. Many think he'll likely declare as soon as he can. Has the revis island type play with sanders athleticism. will be a junior in 2017.
Absolutely, any other info like this on future prospects would be great... after 2015 my knowledge really tapers off. Peppers will be in the 17 class v1, and the 2016 class v2.

Last edited by chargersfan21; 01-29-2014 at 10:49 AM.
Old 01-29-2014, 11:01 AM   #83
Rookie

freshman Wr from Pitt. Tyler Boyd was a beast this past season. Drew a lot of dou le coverage and teams couldn't keep up with him. Stretches the field.

freshman olb Myles jack from ucla played both rb and linebacker this year. Actually started a game at both and scored 3 times on offense,forced a fumble and had a tipped pick in one game.

lsu commit rb leonard fournette top offense incoming prospect in I nation. Reminds people of Adrian Peterson with out injuries. 6'1 225 but runs low 4.3 high 4.2 40yd dash. could be 3rd freshman in a row to win Heisman.

texas A&m committ qb Kyle Allen 5 star pro-style qb. Uses eyes to move the defense. has a zip on his throw and can give safety a fits with his ability to hit the 2nd 3rd and 4th guy on a play.

alabama rb derrick henry 6-3 238 is a bruiser with speed. and will take the roll tide starting spot next year as he broke off a ten yard average. had a 20+ yard gain in every game he played in 2013 including an 80 yard blast.

arkansas rb alex collins 5'11 206 led all freshman with 1026 yds. 5.4 yd avg.

florida cb Vernon Hargreaves named all American as a freshman.

fsu cb jalen ramsey led all freshman corners in tackles and passes defended.

Last edited by jjerickson1382; 01-29-2014 at 12:06 PM. Reason: added players
Old 01-29-2014, 01:53 PM   #84
Rookie

Just simmed through a season and draft for your 2014 class to get ovrs. Everything looks good. things i noticed

98% of positions looked great!

rb-3 rbs in 70's all the rest were 61-68 highest was seastrunk at 75 then hyde at 74 and carey at 71

wrs- nice- highest ovr was mike evans 75 lowest was kelvin benjamin 63 ( cool for a first round bust) avg ovr 72.
only hope i have is that the cpu will know to upgrade them so they can actually start/play in a game. Idk if they will put them in over a 73 rated 3 yr player who has done nothing but special teams.

EX: dwayne harris on dallas is rated 74 but barely plays offense but is insane at returning. they drafted Marqueese lee in the second for some reason and their depth chart has him behind dez 97 ovr- t.williams 83 ovr- cole beasley- 74 ovr and harris- 74 ovr. If i owned dallas i would put him over beasley and harris but oh well.
Old 01-29-2014, 03:29 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjerickson1382
Just simmed through a season and draft for your 2014 class to get ovrs. Everything looks good. things i noticed

98% of positions looked great!

rb-3 rbs in 70's all the rest were 61-68 highest was seastrunk at 75 then hyde at 74 and carey at 71

wrs- nice- highest ovr was mike evans 75 lowest was kelvin benjamin 63 ( cool for a first round bust) avg ovr 72.
only hope i have is that the cpu will know to upgrade them so they can actually start/play in a game. Idk if they will put them in over a 73 rated 3 yr player who has done nothing but special teams.

EX: dwayne harris on dallas is rated 74 but barely plays offense but is insane at returning. they drafted Marqueese lee in the second for some reason and their depth chart has him behind dez 97 ovr- t.williams 83 ovr- cole beasley- 74 ovr and harris- 74 ovr. If i owned dallas i would put him over beasley and harris but oh well.

32 team control, man. Really, really improves the experience. Good to hear re: ratings!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2014, 10:41 PM   #86
It Appears I Blue Myself

CBoller1331's Arena

Anyone wanna give we a lesson in "downloading draft classes from OS for dummies? I'm not exactly a computer wiz...

Thanks Peyton. #18
Old 01-29-2014, 10:46 PM   #87
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoller1331
Anyone wanna give we a lesson in "downloading draft classes from OS for dummies? I'm not exactly a computer wiz...
1. Download and unzip the files
2. Move the unzipped PS3 folder onto a thumb drive
3. Plug it into your PS3
4. Go to your PS3 Sava Data
5. Open the thumb drive (usually the very top selection)
6. Copy the file to the PS3
7. Import Draft Class during Week 1 of the Franchise

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 01-29-2014, 11:26 PM   #88
Rookie

I am very thankful for these! Thanks again!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »