Home

2014 up-to-date (with correct underclassmen declaring) PS3 draft class

This is a discussion on 2014 up-to-date (with correct underclassmen declaring) PS3 draft class within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2014, 08:10 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 2014 up-to-date (with correct underclassmen declaring) PS3 draft class

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjerickson1382
class looks good as far as projections. curious to see how ratings show up. i am a stickler for good pics for players so i will reload until i get decent pics for the players other than a 300 lb lt for mccarron haha. i will be moving this class along slowly untill your '15 update.
Thanks for posting the ratings. I've since made adjustments in NCAA to help boost certain positions and also get the top players at the top more consistently. RTs, MLBs seem to come in projected way low, while way too many 1st and 2nd round QBs/WRs seems to be a trend here. Anyone noticed import quirks that could benefit from changing ratings in NCAA?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2014, 09:03 PM   #26
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

I'll check them out and see if there's anybody missing that I may have noticed, but I'm going to wait until you upload the 2015 and 2016 Draft Classes as well before starting a Dynasty. 2015 is 100% a must for me because I simulate the first season to get to the Draft.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 01-21-2014, 09:06 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
I'll check them out and see if there's anybody missing that I may have noticed, but I'm going to wait until you upload the 2015 and 2016 Draft Classes as well before starting a Dynasty. 2015 is 100% a must for me because I simulate the first season to get to the Draft.
I will upload them both tonight (v1, it'll admittedly be a rough draft)... start your dynasty man, I'll meet you at the draft haha.

Last edited by chargersfan21; 01-21-2014 at 10:10 PM.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:12 PM   #28
MVP

bigbob's Arena

The only major issue I noticed while going through the Class is the absence of Penn State Defensive Tackle DaQuan Jones. He's one of the top Defensive Tackles in the draft and is projected to be a 2nd-3rd rounder

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 01-21-2014, 11:37 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

I like the draft class, the only thing I noticed is that Stanley Jean-Baptiste is missing or maybe I just didn't see him, did anyone else notice this.
Old 01-22-2014, 01:20 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
The only major issue I noticed while going through the Class is the absence of Penn State Defensive Tackle DaQuan Jones. He's one of the top Defensive Tackles in the draft and is projected to be a 2nd-3rd rounder
Quote:
Originally Posted by djcoolzero21
I like the draft class, the only thing I noticed is that Stanley Jean-Baptiste is missing or maybe I just didn't see him, did anyone else notice this.
Will add them both to my next version of 2014.

Meanwhile, see post #1 for 2015 and 2016 draft class downloads.
Old 01-22-2014, 01:33 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0

Derek car qb from fresno state pic shows up as a meduim - dark skin tone player and he is white ( david car's younger brother).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2014, 02:43 AM   #32
MVP

bigbob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjerickson1382
Derek car qb from fresno state pic shows up as a meduim - dark skin tone player and he is white ( david car's younger brother).
Color sometimes changes coming over from NCAA, so there may not be anything he can do about that.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »