Home

2014 up-to-date (with correct underclassmen declaring) PS3 draft class

This is a discussion on 2014 up-to-date (with correct underclassmen declaring) PS3 draft class within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2014, 07:42 PM   #41
Rookie

Missin_ATL's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: 2014 up-to-date (with correct underclassmen declaring) PS3 draft class

Your draft class is great but I noticed i didn't see DE Michael Sam from Missouri or RB Alfred Blue from LSU could you add them please and thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 09:39 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
The only major issue I noticed while going through the Class is the absence of Penn State Defensive Tackle DaQuan Jones. He's one of the top Defensive Tackles in the draft and is projected to be a 2nd-3rd rounder
Quote:
Originally Posted by djcoolzero21
I like the draft class, the only thing I noticed is that Stanley Jean-Baptiste is missing or maybe I just didn't see him, did anyone else notice this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missin_ATL
Your draft class is great but I noticed i didn't see DE Michael Sam from Missouri or RB Alfred Blue from LSU could you add them please and thank you.

All added, the file is updated on the original post.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:11 PM   #43
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Just to get a few things out of the way that I know are going to come up with more and more people using the classes.

1. Appearance does not always transfer properly from NCAA to Madden, so color, faces, accessories will not always be right.
2. Ratings are, for the most part, random and they change every time you upload the Draft Class.
3. More teams than not draft the same pick in back-to-back rounds, so there is nothing that can be done if a team drafts a TE in the first and second, or the QB in the first and second.
4. Most teams draft one position three times, regardless of the class.
5. Offensive Lineman stats are, to put it bluntly, ****ed up. They have block ratings in the 60s for the most part, but they still seem to play the way they are suppose to.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 01-24-2014, 01:53 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

This class is easily the best one available on the internet that I have found of the 15 or so diff ones. i posted about Derek Carr because he has not shown up Caucasian for me once. Always medium dark to dark skin tone. That's really the only issue I had. Still have not tried to play with any of the players. Does anyone know if players like Sammy Watkins have dreads? One thing I hated about other classes I have loaded was that mike Evans from Texas who has little to no hair had huge dreads everytime and Watkins had none and often times a bald guy for a pic

Last edited by jjerickson1382; 01-24-2014 at 01:56 AM.
Old 01-24-2014, 02:08 AM   #45
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: 2014 up-to-date (with correct underclassmen declaring) PS3 draft class

Kinda depressing that noether mariota nor Hundley are in the 15 class. mariota was pretty on the rocks about it earlier this year. But you never know what people will do. Mel kiper said that if Winston was in this years draft he'd go number one. So its no shock that he will be there next year. quite a few sites see melvin gordon going in the top 20 next year. if you were thinking of updating the 15 class at some point. I will be utilizing these classes and this game until something is done about draft classes on ps4. Your rise best out there right now so keep it going. ****mad props****
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2014, 11:26 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjerickson1382
Kinda depressing that noether mariota nor Hundley are in the 15 class. mariota was pretty on the rocks about it earlier this year. But you never know what people will do. Mel kiper said that if Winston was in this years draft he'd go number one. So its no shock that he will be there next year. quite a few sites see melvin gordon going in the top 20 next year. if you were thinking of updating the 15 class at some point. I will be utilizing these classes and this game until something is done about draft classes on ps4. Your rise best out there right now so keep it going. ****mad props****
I feel you man, I won't be starting my franchise until I have a '15 class with the top 3 quarterbacks as Winston, Mariota and Hundley. The current 15 class was a rushed rough draft for those wanting to start their franchises, but had an unanticipated glitch - despite changing Mariota, Hundley and other 2015-likelys to juniors before starting the dynasty (meaning they are seniors in year two,) editing their ratings down so the didn't declare in 2014 somehow got them REDSHIRTED by the computer for the 2015 season. So, they didn't declare until 16. That I didn't anticipate, haha, but should be easy albeit time-consuming to correct.

I may have time to crank out a better 2015 when I get back in town on Sunday night, but if not early next week for sure!

Try the latest 14 class if you haven't already, the one I uploaded last night - I changed Carr's appearance in NCAA, maybe it fixed the skin color issue? If someone could tell me exactly what to change for guys like Watkins to get dreads, I'd be happy to do so.
Old 01-24-2014, 12:06 PM   #47
Rookie

derek carr was definitely fixed. Now if only madden didnt think that 218 lbs was 318 haha. Nothing you can do about that tho. Its funny to see a d-end who weighs 270 look like a corner and a qb who weighs 218 look like a d-tackle. As far as the dreads go. I saw i on pg 2 someone posted something about them but it was confusing to understand.

Here's the chart right here: posted by Missin_ATL

Long Dreads:
Medium 7, Med. 1-12
Medium 8, Med. 1-18
Medium 10, Med. 1-18
Medium 15, Med. 1-18
Medium 17, Med. 1-18
Dark 6 , Dark 1-9
Dark 19, Dark 1-22
Dark 32, Dark 1-32

Short Dreads:
Medium 5, Med. 1-12
Medium 15, Med. 1-18
Dark 6, Dark 1-32
Dark 14, Dark 1-22
Dark 18, Dark 1-22

Ex.
I want a player to have short dreads in madden. His skin type range is Dark 1-22. I would use Dark 18.

Hope this helps everyone.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:21 PM   #48
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Hey, Chargers.

Is the Franchise File the most up-to-date one that you've used so far? I'm going to see if I can help you out at all.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »