Home

[360] 2014 draft class with unofficial list of declaring underclassmen as of 1/17

This is a discussion on [360] 2014 draft class with unofficial list of declaring underclassmen as of 1/17 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2014, 08:48 PM   #57
Rookie

StoneWallace17's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: [360] 2014 draft class with unofficial list of declaring underclassmen as of 1/17

Ok, new version with Gurley up, also added Dorial Green-Beckham and a few others I think
Old 03-12-2014, 10:17 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: [360] 2014 draft class with unofficial list of declaring underclassmen as of 1/17

Apparently Lamarcus Joyner is a safety... Think you could fix that? Thanks again
Old 03-13-2014, 08:43 PM   #59
Rookie

No Wayy Andre's Arena

I actually also would love a small update either if you have any time, StoneWallace. Positions aren't that big of a deal since you can switch them after the draft (at the rookie signings phase).

Some measurements bother me a little since the measurements weren't official until the combine. Off the top of my head, I know Manziel should be 5'11" or even 6'0", but not 6'1". Bridgewater should be over 200lbs. Verrett should be 189lbs, and I believe he is listed around 175lbs in the draft class.

Minor things really but if you're thinking about revising them a bit, measurements changes would be something you should change. Ratings are too hard to project on the other hand.

If I had NCAA 14 I would totally do this. For now, if you're going to do it I would be someone who really appreciates it.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:37 AM   #60
Rookie

StoneWallace17's Arena

OVR: 1

I can look into tweaking some measurements, yeah. If anyone interested can contribute some more players with notable differences between what they're currently listed at and what they should be at, that'd help a lot.
Old 03-20-2014, 05:17 AM   #61
Rookie

No Wayy Andre's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneWallace17
I can look into tweaking some measurements, yeah. If anyone interested can contribute some more players with notable differences between what they're currently listed at and what they should be at, that'd help a lot.
I am currently working on getting a spreadsheet of possible changes that could be made according to http://www.nfl.com/combine/participants.

Didn't know how to exactly determine notable differences so I just listed guys who had 2 inches or more difference in height, and/or 10lbs for skills-positions and probably 20-25lbs for DLine/LB. I don't think I'll do OLine since they're all big anyways and it probably wouldn't be a huge difference.

I actually have gotten up QBs through TEs done. Will start on defense in the next couple of days and probably get it done. And if I have time, I'll look at OLine.

As I'm going through each position I'm also comparing the list with the list from the combine. If I see a huge name or someone I think deserves to be in the draft class, I'll list the name, position, and school. You don't have to add them all but basically, if I've never heard of the name, I'll look at the school and the "grade" that was given to them on the combine website. I'll do my best to get a short list out soon.

EDIT: Also, I'll obviously check the project 1st Rounders and make sure their measurements are up to par. I don't want to be too nit-picky and list guys whose weights are off by 5lbs, but if it gets a guy from 195 to 200, I may list it. Or let me know what you think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2014, 10:44 PM   #62
Rookie

No Wayy Andre's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneWallace17
I have attached a .zip file containing an Excel spreadsheet of possible changes that could be made based on combine measurements. I tried my best to not be nit-picky. If anything, the top prospects should be revised. I also included a list of players who could be added to the draft class if you have time (they were all listed on the combine page/will be in the draft).

Obviously the list is not perfect. Check it out and do what you want with it. If a player has blank spots, that means the measurements were the same in the game and at the combine, so any numbers you see mean they are different.

EDIT: Also, stocks for some guys could be boosted since they've risen in the past couple of months. Guys like Aaron Donald, Odell Beckham Jr., Brandin Cooks, Khalil Mack, Kyle Fuller, etc.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Possible Draft Class Revisions.zip (9.1 KB, 8 views)
Old 03-26-2014, 02:04 AM   #63
Banned

Any way you can upload your NCAA roster to roster share? I'm on a Mac and can't download the files...
Old 03-27-2014, 08:39 PM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Wayy Andre
I have attached a .zip file containing an Excel spreadsheet of possible changes that could be made based on combine measurements. I tried my best to not be nit-picky. If anything, the top prospects should be revised. I also included a list of players who could be added to the draft class if you have time (they were all listed on the combine page/will be in the draft).

Obviously the list is not perfect. Check it out and do what you want with it. If a player has blank spots, that means the measurements were the same in the game and at the combine, so any numbers you see mean they are different.

EDIT: Also, stocks for some guys could be boosted since they've risen in the past couple of months. Guys like Aaron Donald, Odell Beckham Jr., Brandin Cooks, Khalil Mack, Kyle Fuller, etc.
Looks good except Brock Vereen is from Minnesota, not Alabama

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »