Home

Updating FBG Rosters

This is a discussion on Updating FBG Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2014, 01:07 PM   #25
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Updating FBG Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEBB2001
The update will be uploaded by the start of the new league year on March 11th.

All rosters and players are fully updated. Attributes ***SHOULD*** match the OVR values within 1 point. If you find any that don't just PM me and I will take a look at them. The formulas are for M25, so using any other version of Madden will give you different OVR calculations that may not be correct. EA seems to change this every year for some odd reason.
NFL Scout
www.nfldraftscout.com/members

Petition to EA for FBG Ratings:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php

Last edited by DCEBB2001; 02-24-2014 at 10:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2014, 03:10 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0

How can I help make this go faster? I'll start with Dallas but how do I repost it back online so that you get it?
Old 02-24-2014, 06:09 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey if you need any help on this let me know. I just finished the Bears now working on the Bengals and they should be done arond 1000 est. i'll keep you up todate as i finish teams.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:45 PM   #28
Rookie

Alright just wanted to give you a quick update just finished bengals. So two down and many more to go.

COMPLETED
Bears
Bengals
Bills
Broncos
Browns

In Progress
Buccaneers

Last edited by tonyfire2001; 02-26-2014 at 10:43 PM.
Old 02-25-2014, 12:49 PM   #29
Banned

What are you going to do about Players who are injured at the moment? I can't start a CFM because Injured players will remain with the downgraded abilities for the duration of the CFM. Do you just say screw it, or do you try and guess what he might be without the injury?

P.S. I can do the NFC East if you want me to
Old 02-25-2014, 05:54 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ich2233
What are you going to do about Players who are injured at the moment? I can't start a CFM because Injured players will remain with the downgraded abilities for the duration of the CFM. Do you just say screw it, or do you try and guess what he might be without the injury?

P.S. I can do the NFC East if you want me to

Well for me i was going to leave the ratings as is. The players that i found that are injured are the guys that are still going to be injured well into next year. Plus i think it will be fun do you keep that star player on your team and build him back up through the cmf. Or get rid of him? It would give it apperance that he is slowly healing.

But williams is the man to really ask that question i am just letting him know where i am in editing the teams.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:35 PM   #31
Rookie

williamsa9's Arena

Post your gamertag and what teams you intend to do, and then let us know when you finish the team/s you claimed, so that someone else can get in on or I can continue, post it up and upload the roster after the Bucs, I'll start on a few once that is done, we can easily have all 32 teams knocked out pretty fast if people contribute in some way or another

Also, as far as the ratings go, the only ones you should have to go out of your way to change a players position to do ratings would be the defenses running abilities, i.e. juke, spin, vision, etc.

The reason for this is that fumbles and interceptions happen so every single player should get those ratings updated, if you feel the need to do the kicking accuracy for a tackle by all means, but I'm not going to go out of my way to update ratings that have no effect on that particular players play in game...

Last edited by williamsa9; 02-26-2014 at 11:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2014, 12:45 PM   #32
Rookie

Gamertag: tonyfire2001

I'll finish up with the bucs tonight and i'll post it up around 1000 est.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »