Home

Take That EA - M25

This is a discussion on Take That EA - M25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2014, 09:29 PM   #65
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Take That EA - M25

Good news, guys. I just got some XBL Gold cards off Ebay for really cheap, so I will be putting the updates on the Madden Share soon.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2014, 09:34 PM   #66
MVP

JG80's Arena

OVR: 0
Take That EA - M25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Good news, guys. I just got some XBL Gold cards off Ebay for really cheap, so I will be putting the updates on the Madden Share soon.

Mine just expired...lol.

Sent from Nawlins.

Last edited by JG80; 04-07-2014 at 09:55 PM.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:08 PM   #67
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

The newest and most accurate roster has just been uploaded into the Madden Share, all you have to do is search for my gamertag- DarkDefender103 and download the file named "FA".

I had to port a ton of players into a clean file, so nobody has their "correct" cyberfaces like in the last file, it is on the to-do list however.

Also, you will find a bunch of rookies in the free agency pool. I have read multiple scouting reports on ALL the rookies I've included so far. Ratings are largely subject to interpretation. Ratings are based off game tape 70%, combine numbers 30%.

Have a look and let me know what you think about the ratings AND the look a likes.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:36 PM   #68
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Ronda tried to PM you this but for some reason tapatalk wouldn't allow it
First want to say damn u do good work..questions..the rookies..are they in a draft file or just in FA?
Also I'm far from computer smart..is there a easy step by step video that shows how to use the editor u are using (like something a five year old could follow lol)? Reason I ask is I would love to add a player and would like to do it..and u have already done enough work..thanks Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 04-12-2014, 01:40 AM   #69
MVP

JG80's Arena

Take That EA - M25

Always loved your rosters, man. Will check them rookies out Tomorow...

Sent from Nawlins.

Last edited by JG80; 04-12-2014 at 03:20 AM.
Old 04-12-2014, 01:47 PM   #70
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

The newest and most accurate roster has just been uploaded into the Madden Share, all you have to do is search for my gamertag- DarkDefender103 and download the file named "FA".

I had to port a ton of players into a clean file, so nobody has their "correct" cyberfaces like in the last file, it is on the to-do list however.

Also, you will find a bunch of rookies in the free agency pool. I have read multiple scouting reports on ALL the rookies I've included so far. Ratings are largely subject to interpretation. Ratings are based off game tape 70%, combine numbers 30%.

Have a look and let me know what you think about the ratings AND the look a likes.
Why no updated offline file now Rondo? There has been one there from the 1st post but not now?
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 04-12-2014, 02:08 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:

Thanks for all your hard work.......don't forget about the offline guys that don't have access to Xbox live. If someone that downloaded the roster plz upload it for the offline users. Thank you in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2014, 07:49 PM   #72
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Ronda tried to PM you this but for some reason tapatalk wouldn't allow it
First want to say damn u do good work..questions..the rookies..are they in a draft file or just in FA?
Also I'm far from computer smart..is there a easy step by step video that shows how to use the editor u are using (like something a five year old could follow lol)? Reason I ask is I would love to add a player and would like to do it..and u have already done enough work..thanks Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All the rookies are in the FA pool. I wanted to hide them in the Hall of Fame, but EA removed that team at the beginning of the year.

I don't know that there is a step by step for this year's game. A good start is to watch this video, and visit the Madden Editor's topic.

Here's the video on how to make your edited files work- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_hK...ature=youtu.be

Here's a link to the topic- http://www.operationsports.com/forum...editor-v1.html

And you can do a youtube search on how to get your xbox files on your computer. I am positive there are plenty of those videos on youtube.

If you can get your PMs to work, I'd be willing to help you more, but I don't really want to clog up my thread much more.

EDIT: Also, Khaliib released a M25 editor that is really simplistic and easy to use. You can't do all the things you can with the madded editor, but it is really really easy to use.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...r-xbox360.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG80
Always loved your rosters, man. Will check them rookies out Tomorow...

Sent from Nawlins.
Thanks, friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Why no updated offline file now Rondo? There has been one there from the 1st post but not now?
It is up now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMDecatur
Thanks for all your hard work.......don't forget about the offline guys that don't have access to Xbox live. If someone that downloaded the roster plz upload it for the offline users. Thank you in advance.
I have posted it now, was very inconvenient for me to post the offline file last night, but it's up now.

Last edited by Rondo is GOD; 04-12-2014 at 07:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »