Home

Madden 25 2007 Roster

This is a discussion on Madden 25 2007 Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2014, 08:58 PM   #1
MVP

ewingandoakley's Arena

OVR: 23
Madden 25 2007 Roster

XBOX 360

So, I bought Madden 25 a while back and found a 2009 hexed roster that would be a perfect base for a 2007 roster. It had most cyberfaces and portraits, and I proceeded to work on the roster. Currently, there are 26 completed teams, and the 6 teams that haven't been finished are the following:

Bills
Broncos
Browns
Falcons
Lions
Panthers

The reason that I haven't finished these guys is that they have a lack of players that were in the base roster. I create most of the good players that retired after 2007 or 2008, but I can only do so much.

There is one thing that I need help with. I need someone to hex in a few missing players. I am unable to hex the rosters due to the type of computer I own, and I would like to make use of some of these legendary players. I made CAPs as spot holders with the real player names and attributes, but with the specific intent of having the guys hexed in later.

Here are the players that I will need to be hexed in to the roster that are in Madden 25 or hidden on the disk that are not in the base roster:

Walter Jones (need portrait)
Derrick Brooks (need portrait)
Larry Allen (need cyberface and portrait)
Warren Sapp (need cyberface and portrait)
Sean Taylor (need cyberface and portrait)
Chris Henry (need portrait, know it is on disk, seen it in other rosters)
Steve Weatherford (one of the few players the guy who made the base roster messed up with. need both cyberface and portrait and add a "D" to the end of his name)
Jonathan Ogden (need cyberface and portrait)
Donte' Stallworth (the original guy made this roster for the 2009 season and Stallworth didn't play that year due to legal problems. Need cyberface and portrait)

I would love to have Tiki Barber in the free agent list, as well as Marshall Faulk who missed 2006 due to injury and was forced to retire.

Thank you to whoever will give this a shot. To find my roster, go to "Download Community Files." "Rosters" "Find Gamertag" My gamertag is DPGiangrande. The file is the only one up under my gamertag.

Also, when you finish, if you could upload it back onto the community files, that would be great. Edit this roster to your heart's desire, but I have just one thing I do not want edited. Shaun Alexander. Just please do not touch him or change his face.

Thank you to whoever takes upon this roster. I can't wait to see the final results.

P.S. All key players have real Madden 08 Ratings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Griffey Jr
Why should I stretch? Does a cheetah stretch before it chases its prey?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Damon
I just go out and play.

Last edited by ewingandoakley; 05-02-2014 at 10:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »