Home

The Motherload V Roster: The Super Seventies!

This is a discussion on The Motherload V Roster: The Super Seventies! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2014, 10:19 AM   #33
Pro

drj32's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: The Motherload V Roster: The Super Seventies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmtcsj
Not that I have noticed, before I started I changed all ages, experience and contract years in excel. So no retirement nor free agency. The only issue was the draft and that was just cutting the rookies.
As far as the play books I just changed all schemes for the teams and that's given me the custom play books just had to control all teams in ccm
Good. Have you been able to get fullbacks like Csonka to carry the ball a lot as CPU?
I found the only non-custom playbook that gives fullbacks the ball a lot is Lombardi's where the FB gets half the carries. Have you found any other playbook that does that?
thanks,
Doc
Old 06-27-2014, 04:44 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Lombardi playbook is the best for fullbacks. I really haven't found another that hands to the fullback. I've had some great games. Steelers vs rams to kick off the season. 13-10 Steelers win. Defensive struggle Rams receivers had a hard time getting free.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:22 AM   #35
Pro

drj32's Arena

I created all 32 teams' coaches. Shula, Noll, Knox, Coryell, etc.... I moved the Panthers to Columbus (Panhandles) and made Joe Gibbs the coach. With their Maroon uniforms and helmets, they look a bit like the Redskins.

Had an incredible game vs the Bears where Riggins and co. controlled the game at 10-0, featuring a Theismann bomb to Monk for 7, but the Bears climbed back in it after a FG, and when time was expiring, Mike Nelms miraculously muffed a punt that was recovered by Virgil Livers.

The Bears, with new life then smash-mouthed it in to tie the game at 10-10 with only 30 seconds left.

In overtime, Riggins did his thing again on the opening drive (27 carries total), and they marched down for a field goal putting them ahead 13-10.

The Bears mounted a nice drive with less than 2 minutes remaining in overtime, and looked like they would pull a second miracle comeback but on fourth down and 3, Rickey Watts dropped what would have been a first down. They blew it!

BTW, In this game Bobby Douglass replaced Vince Evans who was ineffective. Bobby scrambled like a madman, just like in real life. Getting around the corner never felt so good!
Doc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2014, 02:10 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by drj32
I created all 32 teams' coaches. Shula, Noll, Knox, Coryell, etc.... I moved the Panthers to Columbus (Panhandles) and made Joe Gibbs the coach. With their Maroon uniforms and helmets, they look a bit like the Redskins.

Had an incredible game vs the Bears where Riggins and co. controlled the game at 10-0, featuring a Theismann bomb to Monk for 7, but the Bears climbed back in it after a FG, and when time was expiring, Mike Nelms miraculously muffed a punt that was recovered by Virgil Livers.

The Bears, with new life then smash-mouthed it in to tie the game at 10-10 with only 30 seconds left.

In overtime, Riggins did his thing again on the opening drive (27 carries total), and they marched down for a field goal putting them ahead 13-10.

The Bears mounted a nice drive with less than 2 minutes remaining in overtime, and looked like they would pull a second miracle comeback but on fourth down and 3, Rickey Watts dropped what would have been a first down. They blew it!

BTW, In this game Bobby Douglass replaced Vince Evans who was ineffective. Bobby scrambled like a madman, just like in real life. Getting around the corner never felt so good!
Doc
Is it possible to convert this roster file(with the created coaches) to madden 12 ps3?
Old 07-10-2014, 08:40 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 3

what is the psn for these rosters

Last edited by Culture Rot; 07-11-2014 at 05:09 PM.
Old 07-12-2014, 03:46 PM   #38
Pro

drj32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
Is it possible to convert this roster file(with the created coaches) to madden 12 ps3?
I'm sure it is, I dont know how though
Doc
Old 07-12-2014, 03:50 PM   #39
Pro

drj32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
what is the psn for these rosters

"SUPER70SV2"
thanks,
Doc
ps- I also see that you asked about the "duplicate players issue". I have done a little research on this, but not sure if it's the same issue I had. Can you point me to a post that explains the issue, or explain what it is here?
Old 07-15-2014, 12:13 AM   #40
MVP

OVR: 3

Would anyone be interested in a version with accurate player equipment?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »